CLOTHES STORE

It's 6 in the evening.Hibari just standing there watching the store in front of him.After school,Hibari on the way to his home when he saw Ryota still wearing the same shirt without pant while swept the floor.

He really clean the house.Hibari though.After that without him knowing...he already here.In front of a kid store.

Hibird flew to its owner and landed on Hibari's shoulder and tilting its head.Its owner were in troubled so it started singing school anthem in attempt to cheer him.

Hibari took a step forward.And then a step backward.He repeated his action until it caught people reaction.They stared at Hibari curiously but they knew better than asked him what's wrong unless they wished for a death wish.

Hibari glared at everybody in the shopping complex.Everyone who recognized him immediately ran away or tried to ignore him but of course it wouldn't last long especially when Hibari glared menacingly at them,so they quickly left the place.

Hibari sighed.Eventhough he hate crowded and weak herbivore but he must do this.He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

He took a step inside with hibird on his shoulder.The workers who spotted him almost fainted when he saw Hibari the demon in the store.

Kid store.

They trembling from head to toe.What is he doing here?Is he trying to ask for rent?Impossible.He never did that before.

The workers only stared at him nervously until a man that Hibari assumed one of the workers bravely spoke to him

"Umm,sir.P-pet are n-not allowed h-here" Hibari glared at him.

"I don't care.For me you all look like weak animal.So,what are you doing here?"the man gulp.He same us as animal!!Seriously?!

"Kamiya..."Hibari said softly.

"...your name Kamiya,huh"Kamiya gulp.
How?How does he know my name?!Has I done something wrong until he knew me?!Kamiya screamed inside but outside he still put the calm expression.

Hibari saw the question expression Kamiya put, so he pointed toward the name tag.Oh,fuhhhh....

My name tag.He sighed in relived.At least he done nothing that make Hibari angry.

"You,I want you to find me a suitable clothes for an elementary boy.Around 7 I guess" I forgot to ask his age again,tch.

"10 shirts,5 pair of pants,5 pajama,5 shoes and any necessary thing that boy needed.Now"

Kamiya nodded and quickly went to asked the other workers to help him.Forget about the other customers!!We need to settle the demon first or he will bite us to death.

"Kamiya..."he heard a soft growled behind him.He looked back slowly and he saw Hibari smirking at him."

If you didn't finish in 30 minutes,kamikorosu"his eyes glinting dangerously.

Kamiya prayed for god to protect him from the demon.He still want to have kid.

Kamiya and other workers wiped the sweat on their forehead and sighing.This was the hardest part in their job.

They needed to find the best quality clothes because if they give Hibari the lowest standard,you know what will happen.Hibari will try to find any excuse to bite them to death.And they had to find 5 pari of shoes without knowing the size!!!

And the hardest  part was searching for clothes while Hibari stared dangerously at their back.Creepy....

There still 10 minutes left before time limit and Hibari disappointed of that.He paid for it and walked out.The workers cried animatedly happily and prayed for the demon to never come back.

Now,who gonna bring this thing?Hibari looked down at a few bags filled with boy clothes.Erghh...why does Kusakabe need to go now.

Suddenly,Hibari felt as if someone stared at him.He quickly look at his surrounding and he saw a certain female pineapple herbivore standing a few feets away and look at him with her big purple eye.

Hibari narrowed his eyes to her.He didn't feel any thread from this girl so he put his stoic expression.Until Chrome walked toward him and said.

"Mukuro-sama asked you....are you crossdressing with these clothes?"then she fled away leave Hibari stunned by her words.

A vein popped on his head.That pineapple herbivore.Just you wait.