HEART TO HEART

Warning:Wrong grammar,bad spelling.

I am so sorry because it take so long to publish this chapter
T-T

Hibari walked toward his traditional house.The cold wind breeze his face.The surrounding was so calm but he don't know why.He felt something not right.

When he arrived at his house,he stopped.His instinct tried to tell him something but he don't know what.He look at his surrounding.Nothing.

No one was there.Only him.But he felt he being watched.He took a step forward.Slide the front door slowly as if waiting for something to came out.

When he inside the house,he walked slowly.Step by step.He felt so nervous.His heart pounding so hard.He look to the left and right.

Everything at their place.So what's wrong?He quicken his step to Ryota's room.This house is too big so he ran to Ryota's room.

Something not right.

He thought while gritting his teeth.Something weird.He felt a presence here before but it's not that pineapple.He sure about that because he can recognised their flame.But this flame,he never feel this flame before.

He opened the shoji roughly not bothered if he make the occupant awake.His eyes widen.The room condition is not how he left the house before.

What the heck happen here?The futon tore into half.The vases at the corner shattered into a million pieces.

Just what happen here? Hibari was furious.There no Ryota in his sight.As if he disappear through the wind.

He clenched his hands.He just go for about half an hour and the enemy already took advantage of his absence.

Unforgivable.He ran to Tsuna's house without a care of his surrounding.

When he reached his destination,he saw the omnivore still awake along with other herbivore.He broke into omnivore's house with glinted eyes.

They shocked to see Hibari there and cowered under his glare.Mukuro not in the sight.Only Chrome.

"H-Hibari-san?!!" Tsuna stuttered.Why is he look so mad?"W-what happen?"

Hibari launched toward Tsuna making everyone alert and scream.

He pointed his tonfa to Tsuna's neck and asked with a murderous aura.

"Where is my Ryota?" He whispered to Tsuna but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Reborn tip his fedora down hiding his frown.

As I though.Reborn said to himself.

"Wha-what do y-you mean,H-Hibari-san??"Tsuna really don't understand what Hibari said but he know this is serious.His head throbbing nonstop from yesterday but he couldn't find out what will happen.

But he know there something bad going to happen to one of his guardians.He didn't expect Hibari because well you know.He the strongest one among them.

" Oi,perfect freak!What are you trying to do to Jyudaime,huh?!"Gokudera reached his dynamites but was stopped by Yamamoto.

"Maa maa,why don't we calm our self and talk nicely,ne?Violence can't solve anything" Yamamoto grip Gokudera tightly who struggling from him.He tried to kick Hibari but to no avail.

"Extreemeeeee,Yamamoto right,Hibari" Ryohei shout.

Lambo already fall asleep on Chrome's lap while mumbling about candy in his sleep.Chrome just sat at the corner watching his boss got attack.