THE DAY WITH HIBARI

After he announce his decision to adopted Ryota as his brother,Kusakabe crying animatedly saying that the most beautiful thing he ever heard and get bitten to death because annoyed Hibari.

Kusakabe settled everything he need to prepared.The adoption paper,school for Ryota and many thing.

At first,the secretary at the adoption station said that it might take a few weeks or probably a month to adopt someone.

But,now the secretary said it can be settle early for a few reason after Hibari came for a visit.(cough*threatening* cough)

Now,they officially a family:)

For the first day of school,Ryota was be send by Hibari,Kusakabe and co.It looks like a group of yakuza protecting the son of their leader.Sigh

Everyone in the Namimori elementary school gape at the sight.So scary.The student though.We doom.The teacher though.

Hibari Kyoya the demon has a brother.And too add for that,his will study here.Everyone agree that not even a single teacher dare to scold Ryota.

Hibari didn't went to school because he wanted to observe the elementary school surrounding whether it save enough for Ryota.And that a miracle for Namimori-chuu student.
____________________________________
Everyday,Kusakabe will fetched Ryota from school.But today,Hibari make a surprised.He went to fetch Ryota home.And Ryota was so happy but not to everyone at the school.

At the same time,Hibari punished anyone who against the school rules much everyone displeasure.Even the teacher who didn't wear tie.(Seriously?!)

Now,they walked camly and silently to home.Ryota walked in front of Hibari happily while humming the new song he studied in school.

Suddenly,he stopped in front of a playground.There were a slide,sandbox and everything that caught his eyes.He look at Hibari but quickly drop his eyes.

Hibari didn't saw Ryota who get exited by a playground because he was busy examine his surrounding as usual founding a troublemaker.

'I don't want to trouble,onisan'he though to himselves.Then he smiled to convince himselves that he can play at there next time.

He continued walking but not before a ball which make it way to him.Hibari's eyes narrowed.With a super speed Hibari stopped the ball by his hand.

They look at the ball owner and saw a boy maybe a year older than Ryota ran toward them.

"I'm sorry.I kicked the ball so hard" the boy bowed down at them.He has a blond hair and a bit tanned.He taller an inch than Ryota.

"It's okay" Ryota said unsure.He knew that his brother were going to punish this boy because careless.So,he need to interfere before something bad happen.

"Oh,my name Keisuke Azuya.Call Azuya" the boy grin.Then he took the ball at Hibari's hand who reluctantly do that if not because Ryota gave him a look.

"I'm Hibari Ryota.You can call me Ryota" he stuttered a few words because this is his first friend.He never get to the outside world cause his so called aunty always locked him inside.So,he nervous to talked to anybody.

"Hey,do you wanna play with us?" He points his thumb to his friends.

Ryota eyes widen.He never play with anyone other than his father and Tetsu-niisan.Sometimes with Kyoya-nisan.He didn't answer the question instead he look toward Hibari for help.

Who already sat on the bench.Ryota face palm.Since when he get there?

"Ano-I need to get my b-brother permission" he look down to his feet.He really want to play with other kid same age as him.But,he afraid that he gonna trouble Hibari.It's already good that he adopted him and send him to school.He don't want to demand more.