UNTITLE

His heart shattered into a thousand pieces after hearing what had happened earlier.He was not sure whether to be angry or disappointed with Kusakabe.Or blame himself.

Maybe Kusakabe thought this was part of his plan to  let Ryota go.So,yes.This is all Hibari's fault.

He grasped his hand into a ball of fist and look down.He was ashamed of himself.He can't even care for his own brother well.He turn around and look up to the sky.No.I won't let anyone take you from me again.He though to himself and walked away leaving a dumbfounded Kusakabe.

Kusakabe gasp when a realization hit him.Am I wrong?

_________________________________________

At our cute usagi's house

"Eh,Reborn?What are you doing here?Aren't you suppose to be in Italy?"Tsuna just came back from school when he saw the baby sat on his bed with a serious expression.

"Tsuna,call your guardian now.We have a serious problem"Reborn said without looking at him.

Tsuna who felt the tense quickly did as he told.

Few minutes later,all the guardians arrived other than a certain carnivore and male pineapple.

They gathered in Tsuna's bedroom with a loud voice.What did you expect from them,huh?Fighting,one sided argument,throw random thing and much more.Well,it's normal.For them of course •_•''😅

Reborn saw the chaos and he did as usual.Bang.....Quiet.

"Are you done?"He muttered the word with his eyes covered by his fedora.Everyone sweatdropped.

'Hieee.....my roof'Tsuna crying in the inside.

"Now I want to tell some important thing.About Ryota."

"About Ryota?"Tsuna asked again.

"Don't you heard what I said earlier?Why do you have to repeat it again?"Reborn kicked Tsuna in the head.

He falled face first on the floor with a loud cute shrieked.

"Juudaime"you know who.😌

"Now listen,Ryota is the real heir of Corvino and he ought to inherit all property of Corvino when he reaches 18 after his parent's death."Everyone focusedly listen to him even Ryohei.

"Unfortunately,something happened.After his relative took him,no one see Ryota again and so do his father's guardians.They dissappear.And the Corvino Nono who you fought few weeks ago was an imposter.Or should I say,a traitor from Corvino famiglia.And I guess they have intention to kill Ryota"

They were suprised to hear the news.

"Then,what should we do now,Reborn-san?"Gokudera ask in a good mannered.pffft(Sometimes I imagine him with puppy ears and tail)

"We have to track them before they do something worst.They possessed a rare flame.Dark flame.And I bet the imposter and Ryota have the flame."

"Hieeeee,what kind of flame is that"Tsuna whine and muttered about he has to fight again which earned him a slight punch from Reborn.

"A mafia boss should always ready for a fight.Like me.Always cool"Reborn smirked at his own word while the others sweatdropped.

"So,who the imposter then"Yamamoto asked with a cheesy grin.When Reborn showed the picture,his gaze turn sharped and the smile dissappear from his face.

Tsuna who saw the suddenly change expression from his friend went to look at the picture and asked him"What's wrong,Yamamoto?"

"I saw them just now.With Hibari.It's look like they want something from him"Yamamoto pointed at the picture of a family.