FIVE| SATAN WEARS STILETTOS

"Sweet, boy, straight out of the movie screen
Candy hearts and chocolate dreams
I, met, my prince upon a popcorn bowl
He held my heart and let it go
Ice cream, upon a summer's day
Beginning sweetness never stays." / Bittersweet Tragedy / Melanie Martinez.

" / Bittersweet Tragedy / Melanie Martinez

Ronan Cartridge Mood Board.

Word spread quickly of foul play behind Ansley Hollendales untimely death. Like a scorching fire that refused to flame out , flaring from estate to estate. The bored housewives and nosy socialites could hardly hold their sick and twisted interest in the beautiful murder.

"Well you wanted the wedding to be the event of the year." Edward said bitterly looking out the kitchen window at the elegant man made garden of Eden that was just outside the brick walls of his home. A Gardner was mowing, joggers ran by happily, and kids played while imported nanny's watched from close by. He sipped his morning Americano. "People can't seem to stop talking about it."

"No ones talking about the absolutely exquisite wedding I threw on such short notice though. Just Ansley.." Bianca muttered fussing over the sun flower arrangement she had sitting on the table of the breakfast nook.

"Yes her death was quite an inconvenience on you huh?" Edward tutted shaking his head foe sympathy in his tone.

"The big inconvenience was the wedding at all." Bianca snapped viciously. Glaring at her husband of over twenty years . "An abortion would of been much cheaper."

"We're catholic." Edward sighed rubbing his temple.

"Not that catholic." Bianca snorted stomping out of the kitchen area with h.er nose in the air. Always keeping her composure.

"Listen our son needs us right now the last thing we should be worrying about is the wedding. He saw his friend die, right in front of him." Edward sighed defensively crossing his arms and leaning against the window sill.

"Don't play doting father now Edward. When you've caused our boy more unnecessary stress and avoidable issues then anyone else." Bianca laughed a terrifying laugh that held more anger then humor. She turned around to glare daggers back at Edward. 

"I'm not playing anything, but I'm worried about my son. Bianca don't you ever get tired of arguing with me over every damn thing? Besides the more people talk of this the less people will talk about our family." Edward sighed feeling defeated once again.

Edward knew his wife was correct and he wished he could change everything his family was going through. He wished he hadn't spent so much time away from them. Wishing he didn't stay late at the the firm just to sit alone and drink in the dark at his desk. Wishing he had shaped them and fixed their mistakes before they escalated out of control. Now all he could do was wish and wonder if he and Bianca would ever get the marriage they used to have back. If his child would turn out half way decent after the years events.