chapter 2

-"so what are you wearing for the party?" -Mack asks me
Well after the nightmare I can't think of anything else, so i decided to go maybe i'll find a distraction, i need it.

-" nothing much...just that white laced crop top and blue jeans what about you?"- I reply

-"the red dress"- she says

-" I love that dress!"-i say enthusiastic

-"of course you do you gave it to me"- we both giggle.

"We have to get ready it's almost 7 and we have a lot to do!"- Mack says

Well she loves parties.
------
I put on a white laced crop top, blue skinny jeans, white sneakers then release my hair and let them curls wave.

"Hey guys"- I wave at my friends in Blake's expensive SUV (yes his family's rich which makes him rich too).

"You young ladies look gorgeous"- Blake says with an amused smirk

"Thanks"- Mack and I say in unison
-----
we arrive at the party,its crowded.
As we get inside i notice that the new students from california are here too, except the black haired guy.

So this is just like the typical teenage party: drunk youngsters doing what they do best plus getting a little wild, teenagers playing the flipping bottle game, people making out ,and many others kinky teenage things.

This is partially why I don't go to parties, it's either you go along with the wildness or just stand there witnessing the craziness just like a "wallflower".

Well at least i'm not alone...too soon, as i turn arround i see that everyone from our group's gone...and i'm just here standing, great friends I have.

Sighing i make my way to the pool outside.
At least it's not crowded.

I spot the black haired guy sat on one pool chair and next to him an empty chair; i argue with myself about wether to sit there or not...i decide to take the place, well I hope he doesn't bite.

Without saying or asking anything I go sit in there.

He gives me a side glance.

"What if i told you that seat was taken?" - he asks with his eyebrow cocked

"It doesn't look taken"- boy...he has an intimidating face.

"You look familiar"

"We attend to the same school you've probably seen me there "

He moves his chair to fully look at me. OMG. He is so gorgeous, dark grey eyes, a little tanned and...those lips.

"Of course, what's your name?"

"Katherine, yours?"

" Ethan."

"Where do you come from?"

"LA, you seem to be arround here."

"Yeah I've been here for a long while"

"How long ?"

"Since primary school"

"Interesting..." he moves his gaze to the sky, like hes thinking or something "you look bored"

"I kinda am"

"Me too,wanna have some fun?"

"That depends...define 'fun' "

"Going on a ride with me"

Um...well I don't know, I mean you are a stranger "Maybe"
I don't even know why I said that.