-1-

Essence P.O.V.

Cause yo body is legit, mama made you thick don't know why you wonder why them other hoes talk sh-

I turned off the alarm on my phone. I sprung up on my feet. I hurried showered, did my hair, and got dressed. I always met up with the rest of the girls to walk to school because it was dangerous out here. You had more chance of getting shot at the bus stop then you did walking. We walked to school early so the hood ass niggas wouldn't bother us. I looked in the mirror one last time before leaving out.

Just because we lived in the projects didn't mean we was broke we had as much stuff as the rich kids maybe not fancy cars and a beautiful house but we still had watch, shoes, and plenty clothes

Just because we lived in the projects didn't mean we was broke we had as much stuff as the rich kids maybe not fancy cars and a beautiful house but we still had watch, shoes, and plenty clothes. We were hood rich. So yea I guess we fit those stereo types. They spend all the money on materialistic stuff but can't manage to move us somewhere better. Just don't worry about us. Anyway, I hurried up to Takyhia's floor which was above mine. I lived on 4 and she lived on 5 I went up the stairs and knocked on her door loud and quickly so I could get out the hall. One of the local drug dealing boys was looking at me. I hurried inside once she opened glad.

Shuntira P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at this Nigga

I rolled my eyes annoyed at this Nigga. I was walking down 3 fucking flight of stairs. I had lived on the 9th floor and Jakierah and Bre on the 5th. I sighed. D was walking down the steps wit his crew behind him tryna talk to me. "Man I miss you." He grabbed my hand. "Man leave me alone I'm tryna go." I groaned. I had a half of a flight left to go down. I just snatched away and jogged down the rest of the stairs left. I knocked on Brianna's door hard. I heard a door snatch open but not hers. "Man! You fucking brat ass bitches knock loud on these fucking doors ever fucking day. Y'all 17, 18 carry a damn knife if you that scared to take the bus. Then ride the bus and stop making fucking noise!" Their crappy ass neighbor Angelo came out yelling.

Jakierah peeped her head out. "Shut yo yellow-pink Mexican Ass up!" She yelled. Opening her door wider for me. "Man just control these damn girls tell them don't bang so damn hard." He said before slamming the door shut. "Don't worry about him he just mad cause his Puerto Rican princess broke up with him." She shook her head. I had knew who Angelo was. A Hispanic drug dealer who work for Tate. Tate was the ruler of all the drug dealers and they knew not to mess around with him. But Angelo abided by his own rules and didn't give a fuck he was a nice guy and hung out with us sometimes. He always went to school late though. I wanted to ask why but I thought to save it for later.