-10-

Essence P.O.V.
I can't believe what I did last night. I turned and saw Nate. I sighed and sat up. I tried tippy toeing to put on my clothes and he turned over but he didn't wake up so I hurried putting on my clothes and walked down to my room and my mother was still sleep. I went and snuck in and took a shower and changed before shooting Shuntira a text saying if anybody asked for me to say I spended the night over hers. Then I went to bed.

Brianna P.O.V.
"You did what Essence!?" I widened my eyes. "Shh keep it down." She told me. I shook my head. "I just don't know what to say." I told her which was honest. "Me either I just Imma tell him and be honest." She said. "I hope he don't whoop ya ass." I told her. "Me too." She mumbled.

Takyhia P.O.V.
"I don't feel okay about us keeping this from her." I told Taylor. I was over his house cause I was about to come out with the secret. "Hell the fuck no." He told me. "But this my Bestfriend and it's wrong to keep this from her." I sighed. "Why, wasn't like we was together at the time and we only had sex and that was it." He shrugged. "But it was sex not just sex it was sex that something big and it's wrong keeping something like this from her. Then you starting your relationship with lies." I shook my head

Just then Essence busted through the door. "Takyhia what you doing here?" She asked on sight. "Yea, I should go." I turned but she blocked me in. I sighed. "Please tell me." She said. I looked over at Taylor. "Look Essence-" "Before you and me got together or started talking me and Takyhia had sex." Taylor rushed it out. "And y'all let me sit here looking dumb for 4 months?" She raised her eyebrow. I put my head down. "I came to tell you I cheated with Nate last night cause he basically expressed his love for me but now I feel stupid and just so you know we through I guess we just shouldn't be together." She said before running out. I rushed out behind her. I went home crying. My friendship could be over because of this.

Angelo P.O.V.
"It won't hurt to try." Jakierah told me. I sighed. She wanted me to go to the soccer team down the street and start training kids to play. I shook my head. "Well will you walk with me?" She asked. I nodded and she walked and bring me to the damn soccer field. "Can you teach me to play?" She asked. I nodded before grabbing one of the balls. "Keep the ball moving." I told her the main rule. I started doing tricks with the ball. She joined in playing with me of course she didn't win the game but she was okay. "You seem very focussed when you play." She said as we walked to go get some lunch. I shrugged. "Have to stay focussed with this game." She nodded.

Jakierah P.O.V.
I didn't tell Angelo cause I thought he would be mad but I was recording him when he was playing. He just needs to do this. He is so into it when he plays. I just want him to do what makes him happy. So I'm going to send the video to the Little League coaches and hopefully they call back with something good.

Nate P.O.V.
I felt like I kind of pushed her into it I didn't mean to I just want her with everything in my soul. I really want to go check on her. I would understand if she doesn't want us to be together but I just don't know. I stood up walking over to her door. Cause slumming on the wall wasn't gone do nothing. I knocked and she answered. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Yea." She said closing her door we stood out in the halls. "Listen what happened last night. Just I wasn't thinking. I kinda was just trying to ......I don't know." I sighed rubbing my hands on my face.

"So what you said last night wasn't true?" She asked. "No it was true. I just wanna know how you feel about all this I'm an understanding guy." I told her. "Well, last night it was us getting mixed into the moment. You had just confessed to me and we both got caught up. I still have- had a boyfriend then and it was wrong for me to cheat. Plus your my Bestfriend and I don't want us having mixed feelings about each other. I just want us to be like usual." She said. It hurted. I know I said I wouldn't be mad but shit hearing it come for her was different. Yet I nodded. "I understand." I told her before walking off I clenched my fist. She was gone be mine one way or another.

Shuntira P.O.V.
What the fuck man. I cried sobbing into my pillow. My fucking Mom just died. Dumbass niggas walking around playing with fucking guns. Why niggas so stupid. Why do I live here. Why we have to live here. My fucking god I feel like this is a bad ass dream. Just then I heard a knock on the door. The fuck somebody want. I went to it and saw D with flowers. I sighed.

"What D right now is not the time." I cried my eyes were red. "Listen I heard about your moms and that must be very hard for you." He said. I nodded. D and my mom were very close even before we started actually dating. He came in and hugged me. And I just let it poor. "Shuntira....." We looked up to see Chris. "Chris wait this ain't what it look like baby." I ran for him as he walked away. I sighed. Ain't this just my damn lucky day. I slid on the wall putting my head in my hands.