-4-

3 months later.....
Takyhia P.O.V.
Ya girl is back and better then ever Ian worried bout Cory cause I heard he wit a new bitch so good for him. Yass but I'm out that bitch ass brace my back work fine I just can't cheer and do flips until im done with my months of physical therapy. I go back to school today and we gone turn the fuck up as you know. It's a pool party Saturday and a party Friday so you know what's up. I got dressed quickly cause I was excited to go. I know people probably where talking about me because I was stabbed and gone for a while so that gave me a lil fame.

 I know people probably where talking about me because I was stabbed and gone for a while so that gave me a lil fame

After getting dressed I had waited for a while because everybody was going to come up and get me. Also Shuntira and Chris together and Bre playing around but she needa get her some Taz. Cause if I get Taylor we gone be lit together. After waiting for a while Essence came up and walked downstairs. Angelo and Jakierah was waiting. "Where Brianna and Shuntira?" I asked. "Taz car." Jakierah pointed at the car behind us. I smirked today gone be lit. When I got in everyone was hugging me and shit and saying I'm savage for being able to stay alive after getting stabbed. I went by my locker and noticed Taylor. I tapped on him.

"Your in the way of my locker." I bit my lip. He smirked. "Really ma?" He licked his lips. "Yes," I told him. "Well how about you give me your name and number and I'll move out Ya way.....deal?" He asked. I smirked. "Deal." I said as he handed me his phone I place my name in as Baeee😋😘 "My names Takyhia." I told him. "Thanks lil shawty." He kissed my cheek walking away. His lips felt like heaven they was soft as fuck. Maybe because he licked them so much. I shook out my daze and got my stuff out my locker. I went to class but before I noticed Taylor talking to Essence she seemed irritated and pissed off. Damn he is a player but all this can fix that.

Essence P.O.V.

"Hey Essence

"Hey Essence." I turned my head to see Taylor. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Listen, I don't want to talk to you stop texting me." I told him. "Ian stopping till I get you." He said. "You flirt with everybody in this school and you think I'm gone fuck wit somebody like you? Got me so fucked up." I told him. He didn't say nothing and I walked off I'm tired of running into this bitch he needa take his ass back to the Gate. Lil bitch ass boy.

Jakierah P.O.V.

So not much has happened since y'all been gone just Bre and Taz talking and Shuntira with Chris

So not much has happened since y'all been gone just Bre and Taz talking and Shuntira with Chris. Yall know D bitch ass a little mad but when she told him she was moving on for real he got over it. I hope. So me and Angelo are great. That's my baby and I dare a bitch to touch him. "You smell so good." I smelled his clothes laying on his chest. He laughed. I get that weird sniffing shit from my mama.

Brianna P.O.V.

I hit his chest laughing

I hit his chest laughing. "Stop playing." I told him. "We gotta do this experiment or we gone get a F." I told him. "Tell Ms. B dinasoar looking ass to suck a dick." He said dead ass serious. I laughed. "Mr. Anderson and Ms. Clay." Ms.B said. "Alright Imma be serious." He told me. Before we started. We walked to the lunch room and he threw his arm around me. We walked over to our table. "You want something I'm about to go up there?" He asked. "Get me a pizza." I told him. He nodded. When he came back we were the first ones here. "Brianna." Taz called. I looked over to him holding roses. Awww this was cute as fuck. Then I noticed a girl walk in then 4 more. The held up wide balloons saying 'will you be my girlfriend.' "Yes." I hugged him. "This just the start of you becoming my wife. You not just my baby momma no more." He smirked. I laughed.

Shuntira P.O.V.

Yep bitch you guessed it

Yep bitch you guessed it. Well yall asses aint guessed it. But me and Chris together now yes D was mad we had a whole long ass conversation about this. He said he want me back and miss me but to me I think he just see me moving on and I was the best bitch he ever went wit cause all them other bitches he fuck round wit is busted. They all hoes so he just never had a real girlfriend like me but that shit done and over. I like being with Chris it's different. He's a gentleman and cool he don't always have his whole team with him and shit and he's opened for me I feel like I can depend on him and trust him.

Taylor P.O.V
No lie shawty making me mad always got slick shit coming out her mouth man. But I like her and I don't know why I won't leave her alone cause she act like a stuck up bitch. I hope she can take it easy on me wit the names and stereotyping me even though I fit them. "Essence." I called her again I was at the door of her math class as she walked out. Gladly one last month and school over. "Please I'm not tryna irritate you." I told her. She walked with me over to the bench by the Lockers. "Listen please give me a chance man I can show you I'm not that bad. And can you please go easy on me you be hurting my soul with that mean ass shit you be doing." I told her. She stale faced me. "You just tried to fuck with my friend actually no you got her number and now you tryna talk about wanting me. Stop the act. Ditch the bitch then get wit this." She said before walking away with a hair flip. Damn shawty bad. I sighed. Takyhia wasn't that much of an interest to me cause like I really don't like her. I just have joy and excitement when I spit game to girls so I do it alot. Plus I like knowing I can have anyone but it's hard for me wit Essence.