-14-

8 months later...
Essence P.O.V.

We were having a barbeque at me and Taylor's house

We were having a barbeque at me and Taylor's house. The whole gang was here. We hadnt brung to much drinks cause of Takyhia. She be fucking tripping when she drunk yet Cory stays cause he love her. She put that nigga through so much but yea. We are all in college. Well majority Taylor isn't in college. My daughter Nevaeh Taylor Anderson is only a month she was premature she couldn't wait to get out. Shuntira is supposed to be into labor by next week. Everyone was laughing and talking having fun times like this I wish Bre........

Takyhia P.O.V.
These niggas just don't know what's coming. Cory got my ass like a dog chained up. He only a act he not really mines. I know who and what I want and I go for what I want.

Jakierah P.O.V.

It was sad not having Bre around that was my hoe Imma miss her

It was sad not having Bre around that was my hoe Imma miss her. She was the glue of this little family. I laid on Angelo. Me and my baby been doing good. He actually plays soccer nationally and he is also in school to become Doctor. "Look at little Nevaeh." I said in awe. "Wait till we start off our bunch." He told me. I nodded. He think I ain't notice him last night not put on no condom. Imma start telling him no glove no love. I laughed at my joke and he looked at me like I'm crazy

Shuntira P.o.V.

I'm 9 months and close to labor which is in 4 days

I'm 9 months and close to labor which is in 4 days. I can't do shit. I'm fat can't feel my damn parts of my body. My feet swollen as fuck. I sighed. "I'm hungry." I cried. "What you want?" Chris asked. He has been so supportive and helpful during my pregnancy. Me and Chris live together and moved out of the hood. Seeing what Jakierah went through made me realize I gotta get serious and I'm lucky to have this baby. For Jakierah she was extremely healthy but she got sick and her vitals kinda shut out and that wasn't good for the baby and it died. Just when she told us about the baby she had the miscarriage.

"I want some lettuce and bring ranch and hot sauce." I told him. He got a cringed face and shook his head. "Pick something else I told you bout feeding my baby that hot shit and the doctor did too." He got mad at me. "Boy! I'm the one fucking carrying this baby I can feed it whatever the fuck I want! But can I get ice cream and graham crackers please baby." I asked. He just walked away. I felt something wet go down my legs. I sighed. "Now if y'all in there throwing water at me Imma get up and beat ya ass!" I yelled. "Shuntira!" Chris yelled before running back in the house. "Ooh damn this baby doing something." I held my stomach.

"Bitch you going into labor stop being fucking slow hoe." Essence cursed at me. "I may be going into labor but I have feelings too." I started crying actual tears. "The fuck, yea get this baby out of here the hoe having pregnancy mood changes and eating nasty shit." Jakierah shook her head. "All you bitches so mean!" I yelled at them before crying again as the guys lifted me up and put me in the car. "Damn oh my fucking god oh my fucking god. Get this shit out me. It's hurting me!" I yelled. As soon as we got to the hospital the grabbed one of the wheel chairs that was sitting outside and put me in one.

"Aye my girlfriend in labor!" Chris yelled and doctors came quick over to us. They put me on a gurney. They put me in one of those rooms that you share and pull the curtains I looked across and saw Kion. "Kion what the fuck you in here for?" I asked him. He was somebody from school. "I was beating my meet to hard and then my legs went numb." He told me. I shook my head. Poor boy. The doctors came back in and pulled the curtains. "Okay do you want epidural?" The doctors asked. "No I wanna have it natural." I told them a couple minutes later they were telling me to push. And having this baby natural is the worst thing to do don't ever do it.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed bloody murder. "Come on baby." Chris said on the side. "Shut the fuck up you ain't the one going through pain you went through pleasure I have to go through the pain bastard!" I yelled and slapped him. He still stayed there. "I see a girl!" The nurse cooed holding the baby. I was about to fall asleep. Till someone clapped in my face. "You have another baby!" They said. "Wait one bitch don't ever clap ya hands. Two I thought we only had one baby?" I asked. "Twins sometime get hidden behind the other." She told me. "Oh shit im bout to die. I'm gone die but tell my babies I loved them. And died for them." I fell out back on the bed. "Push Shuntira you can do it." Chris encouraged. I pushed and they got the baby and I took my ass to sleep.

Later....
I woke up to damn whispering the fuck is they whispering for? "Aye! What y'all talking bout?" I asked. "Nothing but one you gotta name the babies and two Bre is up!" Essence chanted. "Yass bitch!" I smiled. "Bre gone be they god mama and Taz can be the god daddy I guess. The girl name is Chloe Christiana Henderson (Chris last name) CC for short and the boy name gone be Chris Carson Henderson Jr. Cj for short." I told them. "Now when can I see Bre?" I asked. "They discharging her right now she coming in here later." They informed me.

Brianna P.O.V.

If you haven't heard yet I had got shot in the head and went into a coma

If you haven't heard yet I had got shot in the head and went into a coma. I woke up 8 months later. I got discharged and told Taz to take my ass home because these bitches let me look a fool in there my head was fucking nappy I looked a hot mess. I expected to go back to the projects but he took me to this pretty and big house and I knew it wasn't his old house because I remember how it looked. So he explained to me everything was waiting for me to get out the hospital.

Detroit University had accepted me, my mama agreed to let me move on with Taz so that's that. I hurried got changed and instantly noticed he had everything like I had lived here. He had my hair and makeup products in the bathroom bought me new wardrobe. "I just felt when you get out you wanted to be  on the latest shit....but I left the decorating to you. So majority of the rest of the rooms and the living room is empty." He told me. I smiled and hugged him. He deserved all this but I gotta see Shun and my god baby. I went there and everyone attacked me with love.