-12-

5 weeks Later.....
Essence P.O.V.
I woke up throwing up and ran to the bathroom. "Fuck." I cursed. First thing that came into my mind was that I was pregnant. Damn it. I hurried up and got dressed into some of his clothes because I didn't have any here and my ones from last night were ripped up. We had been going at it ever since that night. "Where you going?" He groaned. "I'll see you later for the summer bash my mama wants me home for a sec." I told him. The summer bash had got canceled because it rained and they had difficulties. So it was moved to today "Alright. Love you." He said. I guess it slipped out. "You too." I said before leaving out and going straight to Walgreen's to get a pregnancy test. After I got it I went home and went to the bathroom.

If I was pregnant then the father is either Nate or Taylor. I had been having symptoms for a week by now. I was so scared I followed the instructions and set my timer for 5 minutes. I put the test on the table by my bed while I laid down. I drifted to sleep waiting.

"Hell Nawl! Wake yo ass up!" I heard and the covers snatched off of me. I woke up and saw my mama furious. Then I got a confused face. "Who is it? I know I taught you better and you doing shit like this." She held up the pregnancy test that was positive. Then I remembered. I started crying. "No don't cry you 18 you wanna act grown be grown. Get the fuck out my house! If you gone be grown get out. I would've been okay if you were not stupid enough to get pregnant whose the dad?" She asked me. I sighed. "It's either Nate or Taylor's." I put my head down. She shook her head. "Bye." She snatched clothes off the hanger and put them in suitcases.

"Mama nooooo." I sobbed. She took the suitcases and put it outside. Then she pushed me out. "Don't come back!" She told me slamming the door. I cried. I grabbed my phone and suit case. I went outside and sat on the steps. With a pregnancy test and a suitcase. I saw Taylor stop in front if my building. "What's wrong why you out here?" He asked. I just grabbed the pregnancy test and showed him. He shook his head. "She kicked you out?" He asked I nodded. He grabbed my stuff putting it in the truck and I followed behind him. "Is it mine?" He asked. "I don't know." I sighed. "I'll set up an appointment." He said.

"I didn't expect to u to be like this I thought you'd make me get an abortion or just tell me to deal with it." I said. "You know what you kinda disappoint me when you think of me like that. Imma be here for the child and you even if the baby is mine or not cause your my girl and I'm in love with you. Plus it's gone be hard you going to college soon and probably won't be able to support yourself and the baby alone. But honestly I feel hurt that you think I would neglect a child that's possibly mines." He shook his head the rest of the ride was silent.

Even when we got in the house he ignored me. "Aye we still going to the summer bash though so be ready. Imma head out I got some drops to make." He said leaving out. Taz came into the living room just as he left. Taz wasn't as much into the game as Taylor. "So you moving in?" He asked. I shrugged. "Well Taylor just told my dad you were." He said plopping on the couch. I nodded. "Well I guess I am." I told her. "So sis, I wanna ask Bre on a date but I don't know what she likes usually girls just like corny ass shit Bre ain't like that though." He explained to me. "Try taking her skating or something like that." I told him. He nodded. "Imma go think of something." He said getting up.

Jakierah P.O.V.

V