Taming The Street Fighter

Prologue

"You don't know what I do," Chase growls.

"Enlighten us then," Johnny smirks.

Chase slammed his fists on the table making me jump and drop my fork, and stood up. "I'm going out for some air," he says through gritted teeth. He left without without waiting for an answer, not that anyone was giving him one any time soon.

"I'm sorry for his behavior. Ever since his mother passed away he's changed so much. He became very cold and distant. I don't know what to do with him anymore," Johnny sighs.

I don't know what possessed me to get up and follow Chase outside. Sure enough, there he was on our porch squeezing the wooden railings.

"What do you want, Kingston?" Chase said.

"I uhm...came to see if you're okay. But I guess I'll leave," I mumble and turn to leave.

"Chasey!" Taylor giggled. I gasped and snapped my head towards the baby in my arms then at him. He looked just as shocked as I was.

"She...She called for you!" I started tearing up.

"Oh my God...She...She never called me. This is the first time," he breathes. His face softens and his smile widens while picking her up from her waist and putting her on his shoulders.

"Chasey!" she giggles while pulling his hair.

Memories flooded my mind and I ran upstairs preparing to cry myself to sleep.

I hope he doesn't follow me...