Chapter 5 - Babysitting

Well, tonight was fun. Other than Andy making out with and me almost sleeping with him, it was pretty normal.

You're probably wondering what happened. Well, after our little make out session, we hung out with the others. I got to know everyone and they're not as crazy as they seem. Granted, Jason is a bit perverted; always throwing dirty remarks at me and Hailey. But other than that he is a great guy to hang out with. Not to mention extremely hot!

Push the inappropriate thought away, Ally!

The doorbell rand and I heard my mother yelling that she would get it. "Alexia, honey! Johnny is here to see you!" my mother screeched from downstairs. I shut my laptop and hopped down the stairs to find Johnny's familiar figure standing by the door.

"Hello," I greeted politely. Johnny turned around with a worried look on his face.

"Is everything alright?!" I asked worriedly once I saw the definition of worry on his face.

"Actually, I have a problem. I need to get out of town for a few days and I don't have anyone to babysit Taylor," he uttered hurriedly, his eyebrows furrowing in worry.

"What about Chase?" I asked, just as concerned as he was.

"He's staying at a friend's tonight and he can't come home in time. Plus, he'll never let me live it down if I interrupt him-"

"I'll babysit Taylor. Don't worry," I cut him off with a smile. 

Although I don't know why parents are so afraid of their children these days but whatever.

Johnny relaxed immediately and a look of relief washed away his stressed features.

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Johnny repeated as he shook me by the shoulders. I smiled awkwardly at him.

Why do parents have to be so dramatic?

"You're an angel sent from heaven above!" he exclaimed.

I laughed at that statement. "I can assure you that I'm far from it, Mr Smith!"

"Please, call me Johnny," he smiled at me.

"So, I'll be there in an hour?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"yes that would be great. You can sleep in the guestroom if you want to. Or you can wait for Chase to come back and you can go back home but I think I would already be home when he comes back," he joked. "Oh and just grab the key from under the pot to get inside."

"Okay, I'll stay in the guestroom than. Is there anything else you need?" I asked once again.

"No, I don't think so. Thanks again. I better go because my flight leaves in a few hours. Bye Alexia and thank you again!"

"Don't mention it. Bye!" I smiled and shut the door closed behind him.

"What was all that about, Alexia?" my father asked.

"Oh! Well, Johnny is going to work out of town and Chase is going to be at his friend's house so I am going to babysit Taylor and stay in their guestroom for the night."

"OK! Be careful, Alexia. If Chase comes back I don't want you two in the same bed. Or else I'll have to do the talk again," he said seriously but smiling at the same time.

"Dad! What do you take me for? I will go there, babysit Taylor and that's it. GOD that is so embarrassing!" I stomped up te stairs and made my way to my room.

I heard my dad saying, "You do that, honey" and slammed my bedroom door shut. I grabbed a bag and filled it with some clothes, nightwear and a bag full of my toiletries. I made my way to the bathroom and showered quickly. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a hoodie and put on my black converse.