Chapter 1 - Delinquents

I zipped up my bag, looked one last time at the mirror and went downstairs. I saw my mother dressed neatly in her uniform. She was bending at the sink washing the remaining dishes from breakfast. She heard my footsteps coming down the stairs and glanced sideways.

"Good morning Alexia," she said and turned back to continue the dishes.

"Morning Mum," I sat on the breakfast table and poured myself a glass of cold orange juice.

"Is everything set and ready for your for your first day?"

"Yupp," I replied popping the 'p'.

"Good! Okay darling I'm late for work and I need to hurry up. Your father and I have some errands to run after work so we will be coming back home late."

"Sure Mum. Bye! Good day and drive carefully," I waved and went out of the house to my car.

It isn't a BMW or a Bugatti Veyron but my Mini Cooper gets me where I need so it's okay. It doesn't take long for me to get to school. I mean it only takes ten, fifteen minutes tops.

I parked my car and ran into the school. Its my first day and I'm already late! I checked my time table and saw that my first lesson is a free period.

Seriously?!

I let out a frustrated sigh and made my way to my locker. About ten minutes passed before I finally spotted it. I plastered a smile on my face and hopped to it. I stuffed the books I didn't need in the locker and looked desperately for the classroom.

"Need some help, love?" someone with a husky voice said from behind me.

I turned on my heels and faced a cute blonde guy. I smiled as I took him in.

Wow! This guy was really tall, like 6'3'' or something. His midnight black V-neck described his muscles, and boy does he have a lot! His facial features were perfect with his strong jaw, perfect cheek bones, full red lips with the lip and nose ring...not to mentions those dark emerald green eyes....wow !!

He was smirking a me knowing that I just checked him out in five seconds.

"Uh..Yes please," I smiled at him.

Why do I get the feeling I made a bad decision?

"Oh my name is Andy Statham by the way." He took out his hand for me to shake it.

"Alexia Kingston," I shook his warm soft hands and pulled it back in my jean pockets.

Andy snatched my schedule away from my hands and skimmed it and smirked.

"Aha, it looks like we both have a free period in the same classroom. C'mon, I'll show you the way." And with that being said, he started walking through the long corridor.

"So I take it you're new here?" he looked me up and down and I felt my cheeks burn.

Damn this is not the right time to blush Alexia! Calm the heck down will ya?

"Yeah we moved here like a week ago" I said covering my cheeks with the palm of my hands.

"Do you like it here?" he smiled at me.

"Yeah, its a small town, much better than the last place I used to live in."

"Hmm... Where are you from then?" Andy tapped his chin jokingly.

I chuckled. "I was born in North Carolina but when I was like three years old, my family moved to New York City and well that's where I grew up I guess." 

" Ahh...NYC. I went there once on a school trip.. its nice but busy though."

"Yeah, it is but lots of shit happened there."