Chapter 2 part 1

Hey guys! I hope anyone who reads liked the first chapter. You guys should definatly save this into your libraries! Anyway If you have any ideas or anything you would like to add to the story then just comment. Vote for this story please, im trying to write the best I can. I dont have perfect grammer or anything. If you guys want to be apart of the story, i'll see what I can do... Its hard when I have half the story planted in my brain! Ha, anyway I hope you enjoy this next chapter. Love you guys alot!

Stacey's P.O.V~

I woke up and winced. My ribs hurt alot! I looked at Pony's bed and saw that he was already out of bed. I got up and walked out to the kitchen. Pony, Soda and Darry were sitting there. "Morning big brothas!" I said. They all turned and looked at me. "Hey princess!" Pony said. "Hello Stace." Darry said. "Hey little sis!" Soda said. I smiled and sat next to Pony. "Dare, can you make me some food, pwease?" I said while using my puppy dog face. "Fine!" He said. He kissed my forehead and went to make food. "Did Stacey get introuble last night Darry?" Ponyboy said with a smirk. I looked down and stared at my hands.

"Ponyboy, what do you think, first of all and second of all if you dont watch it you'll be introuble." Darry said. Ponyboy looked down and I snickered. "Stacey..." Darry warned. I stopped laughing and put on an innocent face. Soda was looking for his shirt and he gasped. "Stacey! What is this in your backpack?" He asked. I looked at him confused. He showed us, it was my F on the Science Quiz, I didnt tell anyboyd but I guess Soda found it. "Umm nothing.." I lied , looking away. "Stacey. Is this an F?" Darry asked sternly. "Maybe..." I said quietly. "Stacey!" Darry and Soda said. "Bedroom.. Now!" Darry yelled. I got up and ran to the bedroom sitting on the bed.

Darry came in and looked at me. "I cant belive you Stacey! Two bad grades in two days! That's not like you. Any other grades you  wanna tell me about?" He asked. I shook my head no. He sat next to me on the bed and motioned for me to bend over his lap. "Stacey, your getting 30 for the grades and 15 for lying." He told me. I nodded and bit my lip.

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK! Darry delivered the first ten to my bum. "Darry! I'm sorry!" I cried. "Stacey, I cant belive you got 2 bad grades!" Darry lectured

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!  Darry delivered the next ten to my sit spots. "Darry Please! Im sorry!" I pleaded. 

SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!  The last 10 were delivered to random spots. "Darry please! Im sorry." "'15 more Stacey!" He told me

He quickly delivered the last 15. He pulled me up so that I was in a sitting position. "Its okay Stacey. Stop crying! Its okay it was only 45." He chuckeled while hugging me. "Darry I'm tired" I whined. He chuckled and picked me up. He carried me into the kitchen.

"Hahaha! Stacey got a spanking!" Ponyboy said. I lowered my head and snifflied. "Pony go meet me in your bedroom, now!"  Darry said. Darry set me down in the chair next to Soda and walked back to our room.

Darry's P.O.V~

I walked back into the room and saw Ponyboy sitting on the bed. "Why would you make fun of your little sister." I scolded. "I thought it was funny.." He answered. I looked at him and he stopped talking. I pulled him over my lap and smacked him bum once and he winced under me. "Ponyboy Micheal Curits I can not belive you would make fun of your little sister, she is very sensititve." I lectured using a smack to punctuate each word. He whimpered. "Darry I'm sorry." He whined. I kept spanking him. He started sniffling and I knew he was really gonna start regreting this. I kept spanking him . He started sobbing. "Darry I'm sorry!" He cried. I gave him one last smack and then I put him in my lap. He cried. I kissed his temple and rocked him in my arms. "Now dont make fun of your sister again alright?" I said sternly. He nodded and snuggled into my chest. I layed him on the bed. "Get dressed you have school today." I said gently. 

I walked back out and saw Stacey and Soda watching TV. "Stacey go get dressed, you have school today bud." I told her. She nodded and walked into her and Pony's bedroom. I got dressed and Soda did too. We yelled goodbye and left for work. 

Stacey's P.O.V~

As soon as I heard Darry and Soda leave, I sighed. Pony looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked while getting his backpack ready. "Its just that my ribs hurt and stuff?." I lied to im. I didnt want him knowing that I got bullied. He would beat the tar out of all of the bullies, making it worse for me. "Alright well later we can put the cream on okay?" He said. I nodded and grabbed my clothes. I had decided on a brown based; plaid shirt, blue jean shorts, and my brown combat boots. I put them on and did my hair in a braided ponytail. I quickly did some makeup and made sure to cover my bruises. I put on my glasses and the necklace my parents got me when I was born. "Stacey hurry up!" Pony yelled. I yellled back an 'okay' to him. I looked in the mirror once and then smiled. I walked back into the room and grabbed my backpack. I walked into the living room.

When I walked into the living room, I saw Pony, Johnnny and Two-Bit. "Mornin' Johnny and Two-Bit." I said while grabbing my lunch. "Mornin Stacey." They said back to me. I smiled at them. "Guys we have to go!" Pony yelled. We all rushed out of the door. We walked in silence to the school. When we got to school, I walked away from the boys. I put my books in my locker and got out my math stuff.

My locker door was slammed shut by someone, I looked and saw Chris my main bully. Chris pushed me down and started punching me. I tried to push him off but I couldnt. I heard someone yell at Chris to get off of me and I saw Johnny and Two-Bit.I hid my face and tried to walk away but ofcourse I walked right into Johnny. "Stacey? Why was Chris beating you up?" Two-Bit asked coming behind me. "He um b-bullies me." I mumbled. Johnny heard and grabbed my wrist. "What!Why didnt you say anything?" He asked. I shrugged. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. "We have to tell Pony." He said. "No!" I yelled. "Stacey. You know damn right that we have to. Pony needs to know and besides Darry and Soda are gonna know too. We are gonna tell them, end of story." Johnny said sternly. I pushed him away.

"No! I dont want him to know! I didnt want anyone to know!" I yelled at him. Two-Bit came behind me and landed a smack on my bottom. "Stacey you stop your yelling right now or I will pull you over my knee." He said sternly. I know to stop now because that one smack hurts more than 3 of Darry's. I heard a cough and I saw Ponyboy looking furious. "Stacey! You do not yell and give an attitude!" He scolded. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Stacey." Two-Bit warned. I groaned and walked away from them. "Stacey!" I heard Two-Bit practically growl as he gave me another smack. "Two-BIt!" I yelped. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards Ponyboy. "Stacey Lynn why didn't you tell us that you were getting bullied?" Pony said in a voice I had never heard before. "I was scared." I said. He hugged me and i hugged back."Im sorry Ponyboy." I cried. He kissed my head. "You did nothing wrong Stace, now lets go home for the day." Ponyboy said. I nodded and he picked me up. I layed my head on his chest and sighed. "I love you Ponyboy, your the best big brother ever." I said sleeply. He chuckled and adjusted me so that he was carrying me like a baby. I fell asleep in Ponyboys arms.

(Hey guys! Ya miss me? THis is part One, Part two will be up soon and ill try to get the outfit to post. Tell me what you think about this chapter. I want to give a shoutout to the people who commented on the first chapter.. I forgot the usernames but it means so much to me that they commented and told me nice things about my story. Thank you again guys! Part two will be up soon!)