Chapter 5

Stacey's P.O.V~

Darry walks through the door and looks at us three. "Why are you guys scratched up?" he asks. "We ran into some socs on the way back from the DX." Johnny said. Ponyboy and I nod. "So Stacey, you got into a fight?" Darry asks. I nod. "Why?" He asks. "She was making fun of me and Johnny." I say. he nods. "Okay, well just save the fighting for outside of school okay?" He says suprisingly calm. "Okay.." I say. He smiles. "We are having chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner." He says. We nod and he goes into the kitchen.

"You just got away with getting into a fight?" Ponyboy whispers to me. I nod. "I dont know pone." I whisper back. Johnny nods. "Do you guys wanna go to the nightly double since its friday?" He asks. "Yeah sure." I say. Johnny nods. Dally, Soda, Steve and Twobit come through the door. "Hey kiddos."dally says. "We're not kids Dal." I say smirking. He looks at me and puts me in a loose headlock and I punch his arm and he lets go. "Damn little kids gotta hard punch!" He says. I laugh and then Darry looks at me. "Be safe Stace, got your switch?" He asks. I nod."Don't use it unless absolutely necessary." He says. I nod."Now you can leave after dinner guys lets eat." Darry says. We nod and all sit at the table. We eat dinner then after dinner we head out to walk to the movies. I hold Johnnys hand and he kisses mine. We sneak under the fence and Johnny puts his arm around my waist. We sit in the back for the movie. "Stace wanna get some snacks?" Johnny asks. I nod and get up. Pony hands me a quarter and smiles at me. I smile back."I'll get you something pone, want anything Dal?" I ask. He shakes his head. Johnny and I go to the snack bar and get some popcorn and some soda. We pay and then go back. We hand pone his stuff. After the movie we go to leave and we see a black mustang. We keep walking but we hear footsteps and see 6 socs. "What do you want, your not on your territory!" dal yells. The boys put me behind them. "We just wanted your guys broad." One of them says. I feel my breath hitch and Pone looks at me. "She's not going with you, go the fuck away." Pone says.they come up and try to fight us but dal takes three of them out. Johnny handles one and so does pony then one tries to grab me and I kick him in his dick. We then start running and make it back to the house. We run inside. "What the hell happened?" Darry asks."Socs." I say. He nods."All of you staying?"he ask the entire gang. They all nod. "I guess Johnny and Stace can sleep in her room for tonight." Dar says. Johnny and I go up to my room and he picks out his spare clothes, I grab my pjs and change in the closet. I walk back out and kiss Johnny. "I love you." He says."I love you too." I say back. We lay down and go to bed.

A/n: hey guys so I know that I haven't been on wattpad in 6 or 7 months but I forgot the passcode but I found it again. I am happy to be back on wattpad! I hope you guys like this chapter! Bye! See you next time wattpad!