Chapter 2 Part 2

(So I just want to remind everyone that when someone *smacks * Someone else it usually is meant as a spank or a smack to the bum.. thats why it is a spankfic. Kay this chapter is probably gonna be shorter than all the others. )

Ponyboy's P.O.V~

I carried Stacey into our bedroom and sat her down on her bed. I tucked her into her covers and kissed her head. Johnny and Two-Bit stayed at the door. "Johnny ?" I asked. "Yea Ponyboy." He responded. "Can you stay with her while me and Two-Bit walk down to the DX, to explain everything to Soda since we left school early." I asked. He nodded. "Course Pone, what if she wakes up?" He asked. "Give her medicine and change her bandages, okay?" I told him. He nodded. I kissed Stacey's head one last time and walked out. Two- Bit followed and we walked out of the house.

We arrived at the DX and saw Soda at the counter. "Soda!" I yelled to him. "Yes.. wait why arent you in school?" He asked sternly. "Well thats what we are here for..." I started. He looked at me to continue. "Well Stacey is getting bullied at school Soda, today we caught the bullies and scared them away." I told him. "What? Stacey is getting bullied, where is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt?" He asked all at once. "She is home with Johnny,she is fine, just shooken up and she was getting beat up so she has some cuts and bruises." I told him. He nodded and looked at me. "Did she tell you or did she give you an attitude?" He asked. "She gave me an attitude so I gave her 2 swats." Two-Bit said. Soda nodded and smiled at bit. "At least she didnt get killed." He chuckled. I nodded and smiled. "Well my shift ends in 15 minutes so wait here guys." Sodapop told us. We nodded.

Stacey's P.O.V~

I woke up and saw Johnny sitting next to me. "Hi Johnnycake." I said softly. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Staceycake." He replied softly while kissing my head. "How long was I out for?" I asked. He smiled. "A little over an hour." He replied while giving me a hug. I hugged back. "Stacey, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. "No Johnnycake I didnt want one, I'm waiting for this guy that I really like." I said softly thinking of him. "Oh, what's his name?" He asked. I blushed and looked down. "Well his name is Johnny." I said. He blushed. "Me?" He asked. I nodded. "Stacey I feel the same way." He told me. I looked up at him shocked. "Really?" I asked. He nodded and leaned in. He kissed me and I kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and deepend the kiss. We kept kissing and I fell back on the bed, and he got ontop of me. We kissed some more and heard the boys come home. We quickly pulled apart and caught our breath. "Stacey will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me again and I kissed back.

He started kissing my neck and I bit my lip. "Johnny.. stop .. the boys!" I gasped out. He laughed and lifted me up so I was sitting in bed. He fixed my shirt and gave me medicine. The boys came in... Including Soda. "Stacey!" Soda said running over and hugging me. I hugged back. He lifted me up and gave me a hard swat. "Soda!" I yelped sitting back down. "Dont you dare give anyone attitude. Understood?" He instructed. I nodded. He sighed and looked deadly serious.

Hey guys this is gonna have three parts.. ill do the third part later tonight.. im gonna make a schedual im really sorry its been so long.. i was in a play and i had a good part :)