The girl..

Before this chapter starts I just want to say that the plot has changed a little bit so read the description again! :)

"I Ain't get no sleep cause of ya'll now ya'll ain't get no sleep cause of me!" Corey says as he slaps pans together and starts laughing really hard.

"Ugh what time is it..." Quentin asks.

"12:30pm!" Corey says laughing.

"Oh, ima get dressed and go to Taco Bell cause I'm starving!" I say getting out of bed.

"I'm coming with!" Quentin says and also gets up.

I put on a black Nike top and some diamond tracksuit pants and Nike shoes. Quentin puts on literally anything he can find and then follows me into my rental car.

I pull up to the drive through and order four blue raspberry freezes. I thought I'd get some for Capron and Corey.

We get our drinks and head back to the house.

When we get home Corey and Capron are sitting at the kitchen table editing.

"Here you go!" I say placing the drinks on the table.

"Yes! Thanks dude!" They both say.

"No problem. Any plans for today?" I ask.

"We might go to a the skate park if you want!" Capron says smiling.

"Yeah! You could teach me a few things!" I say.

"Yeah!" Capron says.

"Hey I'm heading to to Walmart, wanna come?" Corey asks.

"Yeah sure!" I say and then Corey and I go out to his car.

"So how did it go with Jena?" I ask.

"Good...I think," Corey says disappointedly.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I think she might like Hendrix..but there's this other girl who I think really likes me!" Corey says.

"Really? What's her name?" I ask.

"Ashly!" Corey says.

"Hendrix seems cool to be honest...no offence to you like," I say.

"Yeah he does! I hope it works between them," Corey says and smiles.

We go into target and then I come up with the idea to search for some land.

Corey agrees so we google some plots of land and drive to them.

There's this really nice plot which is in a great location. We ring the guy selling it and tell him we're interested and we might buy it in a month or so. We would have to wait until we all get permission.

"I'm going to ring some of the guys and see if they are actually allowed to live in the house," Corey says.

So I decide to ring my mom and ask her if I was.

Phone call
M-hello
T-hi mom...
M-what's up?
T-I want to ask you something and I want you to really consider it.
M-okay??
T-well all us guys are planning to have a big house with all of us living out in LA and I know this sounds insane but I would be paying out if my YouTube money for my part of the fund and they are really nice guys.
M- Tanner your sixteen
T- Quentin is allowed.
M- I mean if everyone else is allowed I'm not going to stop you..
T - really!!
M- yeah..
T- thanks mom see you tomorrow.
M- bye Tanner. See you tomorrow.

"Corey my mom actually said yes!" I say.

"All the other guys said there moms are alright with it too so I think we should gather all the money and buy the land and then give Dylan's uncle the money and we should be good to go," Corey says smiling.