Plans

It's the next day and the mail arrives. I rush out of my and Quentin's room without waking Quentin and get the boxes and put them in my car. I go back inside and put on my diamond hoodie and a diamond t-shirt and just a black pair of diamond pants. As you should know by now, I love diamond!

Anyway I get my keys and I get into my car rental car. I drive to Walmart and go to get wrapping paper. I walk in and see Jena is working. She sees me and smiles and waves. I wave and smile back at her and go and get the wrapping paper. They only had paw patrol wrapping paper so that would have to do.

I go up to pay and Jena serves me.

"Hello Tanner!" She says.

"Hello Jena!" I say back.

"I watched some of your videos, your really good a flips!"

"Thanks!" I say laughing.

"So, Paw Patrol wrapping paper? Nephew or something?" She asks smiling.

"Nope, my oldest sibling is 18 and gay!" I say laughing.

"Oh, sorry!" She says slightly embarrassed.

"It's the only one I could find, I need to wrap presents for Capron and Corey......oh and that reminds me I need to get a knife to scratch out the things too! I'll be right back!" I say and go and get a knife.

"That was fast!" Jena says laughing

She puts my stuff in a bag and then I pay for it.  I thank her and then go out to the my car.

I get the presents out of the trunk and open them. Luckily I bought the knife cause they were really hard to open. I scrape off the price and then put it back in the box. I run back in to Walmart and get sellotape and then tape the box shut and then put the wrapping paper over the box and sellotape that as well. I do the same for all the other boxes. The trampoline box was a really big box and really heavy but I managed. So I leave the boxes in the back seat and strap them in and then drive back to Capron and Corey's house. I get out of the car and walk inside. As per usual Quentin was still asleep but Capron and Corey were sitting at the table.

"Where were you?" Capron asks.

"Come here!" I say smiling, waiting for them to get up.

"Okaaayyy??bur where were you?" Corey asks.

"Just come here and I'll explain," I open the door as Corey and Capron glance at each other. They both get up and follow me outside. I go to my car and lift out the Iwatch box and the Golden helmet.

"Corey there yours!" I say pushing them towards him.

"Dude I told you to not get us anything!" Corey says.

I just ignore him and pull the big long trampoline box out of the car as well.

"And Capron this is yours!" I say smiling as I push it along the floor to Caprons feet.

"Open them on 3?" Corey asks.

"Yep!" Capron answers.

"1,2,3," they say together and then rip through the wrapping paper.

Capron sees the big trampoline box and Corey sees the Iwatch box but the helmet box is just brown.

"Dude! What the heck!" Capron says smiling and starting to laugh.

"Yah bro?! A fricking Iwatch!"  Corey starts.