Chapter 14

2 years later

"Yeah I know mom." I smiled brightly even though she couldn't see me through the phone.
"Your sister is really excited about her wedding and....erm someone is also coming." My mom laughed nervously.
"Who?" I asked sternly while making my food.
"An ex..." My mom laughed is a anxious voice.
"Dave.......?" I asked.
"Erm no actually Patrick..." My mom said trying to sound enthusiastic.
"Patrick...." I sighed while scratching my neck.
"Yeh.....er you okay with that?" My mom asked.
"Yeah its fine....." I replied with the sound of sadness in my voice.
"He still cares for you..." My mom said trying to comfort me.
"And I broke his heart too many times." I responded.

Wedding

"Y/N I'm so happy you actually came!" My sister squealed hugging me tightly.
"No problem Ashley! Your my sister of course I'm coming I hope you and Gerard have a great night." I smiled sweetly.
"Sorry about Patrick...." Ashley weakly smiled pointing to him from across the ball room.
"Go talk to him." Ashley added.
"Er no." I said shaking my head.
"Why?" Ashley asked.
"Because it's too awkward now..." I slightly snapped.
"Your gonna ruin my big night." Ashley teased.
"Okay...." I sighed before walking over to Patrick with a weak smile.
"Hey...Trick." I said nervously.
"Heh...hey.....Y/N" Patrick awkwardly responded.
"Long time no see..." I said messing with my bracelet. I could see Ashley watching us from across the room with a smirk on her face as she spoke to Gerard.
"Yeh.......kitten..." Patrick replied.
"I mean Y/N." Patrick awkwardly corrected himself. I let out a small giggle.
"You look great...." Patrick smiled sweetly.
"Well you look great.....nice seeing you when don't have a fedora for once." I giggled with a slight blush.
"Trying a new thing......" Patrick chuckled.
"Can we forget about the past.......even the sex...." I blurted out.
"Er...um yeh......." Patrick stuttered.
"I'm so stupid sorry...." I sighed putting my head in my hands.
"For what?" Patrick asked.
"Saying that.... It's stupid.... I loved all the time I spent with you.....argh god I'll just stop..." I frowned looking on the floor.
"Your just nervous...it's fine I feel the same......."  Patrick slightly smiled comforting me.
"Thanks....Trick..." I smiled.
"Wanna go sit down....?" Patrick asked with a small chuckle. I nodded.

20 minutes later

"Yeh....I mean its so stupid why do people even think that..." I laughed while looking in Patrick's eyes from across the table.
"Honestly I don't know." Patrick chuckled while his hand rested on the table.
"Wait have you heard?" I asked.
"I mean I can hear but what?" Patrick joked. I rolled my eyes and then smiled.
"Well I got gig for acting." I squealed excitedly.
"Yeh really?.....wow I'm proud." Patrick laughed while running his fingers through his hair and then fixing his glasses.
"Yeah I'm so happy.....how's the band?" I asked.
"Great." Patrick replied.
"Who's the special girl" I questioned with a slight smile.
"No one." Patrick chuckled. I put my hand on the table and intertwined my fingers with Patrick so they perfectly fit and smiled at him.
"You okay?" Patrick asked with a small smile.
"Yeh......its just awkward....and I feel bad how I left things with you..." I frowned holding his hand tightly.
"Its okay you were sad and I was mad......." Patrick cutely chuckled holding back tightly my hand.
"Do you think I'm stupid?" I frowned.
"Nope....I think your really smart and sweet.." Patrick smiled. I honestly was feeling so much better when I was with Patrick.
"Thanks......" I replied while looking at our hands that were intertwined like lace.
"I......I like this.." I laughed.
"Same." Patrick responded with a slight smile which  me feel safe.
"Why did Ashley invite you?" I asked trying not to sound rude.
"She wanted me to speak to you." Patrick chuckled.
"That explains a lot." I laughed.
"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" I asked knowing that the wedding was over.
"Yeh sure." Patrick smiled holding hands with me as we got up.
"Going so soon." Ashley giggled.
"Sorry." I apologised.
"Nah its fine the wedding is practically over you two enjoy yourselves." Ashley laughed walking off. I saw Patrick smile to himself. I rested my head on Patrick's shoulder pulling closer to him.
"Where you wanna go?" Patrick asked raising his eyebrow.
"Home I'm tired..." I yawned.