Chapter 20

"What even are you two anymore?" Ashley asked with her arms crossed as she stared at me and Patrick in disgust.
"I....I don't know.." I replied while I looked at the floor.
"Why can't you two just be happy? You two fucking love each other whether you like it or not." Ashley snapped. Me and Patrick had gotten into a fight again about the tour and Ashley heard and she's well sick of us complaining and the fights.
"Patrick do you love Y/N?" Ashley questioned looking him up and down.
"Yes..." Patrick answered with the sound of sadness in his voice.
"Y/N do you love Patrick?" Ashley now asked me. I nodded in response.
"Then stop fighting! He lost your fucking virginity he's always there for you Y/N. And Patrick Y/N fucking loves you too bits remember when you got a text from an unknown number look how far from that text we are now. You two have broke up more than enough times so please think before doing anything." Ashley snapped before slamming the door behind her and walking off. I looked at Patrick and I then felt his soft lips press against mine. Patrick kissed me passionately sweetly nothing big like a make out session but just right. Patrick pulled away with the look of love in his eyes if that's possible.
"Y/N I do love you so much I want us to be happy together and not fight as much as use to." Patrick sighed while holding both of my hands tightly.
"Trick I love you too and I agree with everything you just said." I giggled realising how cliché this sounds.
"Good." Patrick chuckled.
"I do feel a bit awkward right now." I laughed.
"Yeh same." Patrick awkwardly replied while looking at the floor.
"Ever since I accidentally texted you....you've changed my life Trick and I really love you......so can we please just try and be happy.....For both of us...." I smiled sweetly.
"You know what I agree with everything you just said." Patrick chuckled.

1 year later

Me and Patrick haven't been fighting as often anymore we are actually quite happy he makes me happy.
"Trick I need to tell you something..." I said nervously trying to hide me excitement.
"Yeh..." Patrick smiled turning to me in his chair and closing his laptop. I stood there awkwardly for a bit and then sat on his lap.
"So babe basically the acting gig I got is well in New York...." I awkwardly smiled.
"That's great! I'm so happy for you." Patrick smiled excitedly before kissing my cheek.
"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Yes I really am kitten." Patrick chuckled. 
"When are you leaving?" Patrick added.
"Next week." I weakly smiled.
"Well I'm happy for you I do love you so much your the only girl I could ever love and I will text you everyday." Patrick smirked.
"Aw I love you so much Trick!" I squealed hugging Patrick tightly.
"I love to you kitten just don't forget me." Patrick joked.
"I could never forget you." I replied with a small giggle.