Chapter 21

At New York

I've been in New York for less than a day and I already miss Patrick why can't things be easy? Some good news though I got the job apparently I was the only one fit for the job I can't wait to tell Trick.

Trick❤: hey kitten so how did everything go? Xxxxx

Y/N: well I got the job!!!! Xxxxx

Trick❤: omg I'm so happy for you kitten! Xxxx

Y/N: thx Trick xxx

Trick❤: np babe....when will you be back? Xxxxx

Y/N: i don't know buy I gotta go now Luv ya Babe xxxxxx

Trick❤: I love you too kitten xxxxxx

I put my phone in my back pocket and left my house ready for my audition yes I was really nervous but I got the job I just need to do a simple screen test.
Once I got there I stood there awkwardly on the spot I worked up all the courage I had and started to read my lines.
"I really don't know Sylvia why he did this to you." I said in a calm yet dramatic voice. I was acting along side Emma Stone I would have fangirled but that's not professional so I couldn't.
"its my fault......." Emma frowned while running her fingers through her long red hair.
"its isn't trust me he was a jerk and didn't deserve you one bit plus I think you should speak to Stan he's more your type." I smiled trying to comfort her.
"CUT!" The director shouted making sure we all heard he was there.
"Y/N that was terrible!  Emma that was beautiful try and be a bit more sexy though okay." The director said in an annoyed tone. I let out a small sigh of sadness.
"You weren't terrible." Emma smiled sweetly.
"Thanks Emma." I smiled back getting back into position.
"And action!" The director shouted.
I could have kept to the script but I didn't like it and could be improved in many ways.
"Sylvia listen he was useless and stupid you can do better trust me......but first we should you know maybe have a night out!" I enthusiastically smiled while holding both her hands and lifting them up. I saw the directors frown turn into a grin quickly.
"LET'S GET WASTED TOGETHER!" Emma shouted in a fun cheery voice. I giggled in response.
"Cut!" The director called.
"Y/N so you improved really fast I like that." The director smirked.
"I have a lot of talents trust me." I grinned while looking at Emma. Patrick was gonna be so happy.