Chapter 7

Sorry guys I haven't had any ideas well read my story falling for you please thanks....

Lisa's P.O.V,

I think I took that a little too far.. He got her pregnant before we got back together.. I just wish it wasn't her though... Right then and there their was a faint knock at the door.. I went to open the door and it was Larrione.. she was beaten badly with ripped clothes and she was limping.. I quickly pulled her in "Oh my god what happened" I semi scremed "Chris and-and"was all she could get out before she closed her eyes and took her last breath "No Larrione.. please you are all I have.. please don't leave me" I pulled larrione upstairs and laid her on my bed.. I said I would never do this but Larrione is my best friend...I grabbed my gun and Vanessa to bring her to my aunts house.... I quickly left and pulled up to her house... and asked her if she could watch Vanessa while I handled something.. she said sure and took her in.. I pulled off and went to ??? house.. I got out and knocked on the door.. I got impatient and knocked the door down and went inside.. it was empty.. no furniture no nothing...What the hell... I said..."looking for me" a voice said.. I turned around to see ??? "what happened to Larrione and where is her son" I screamed "don't you mean our son" Chris said "Listen to me what happened to her" I said crying "She didn't listen" he said walking well stumbling...HE WAS DRUNK..HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING...

Chris's P.o.v

His P.O.V will take place 4 hours before Larrione was killed and then now.... I walked in the house to see Larrione and Christian laying together..mother and son..I picked Christian up and went to lay him down in his room,,,when I got back downstairs I saw that Larrione was up "Hey babe" I said sitting next to her "hey hun wheres Christian" she said rubbing her eyes "I brought him upstairs" I said kissing her neck "MM Tyrone" she moaned... I quickly hopped up "What did you call me" I said mad "I didn't mean to.. I am so sorry" she said standing up "do you love him" I said.. she didn't respond "Larrione do you love him" I now screamed.. she flinched a little before saying something that made my heart drop "Yes ok I love him bit" I cut her off "shut up Larrione.. I loved you..Me... I was the one who picked you up when he left you there to die..Who was the one who held every night and day just so you know you are protected...HUH" I screamed "You" she mumbled "What was that" I said bending down som "You ok You" she screamed "Exactly.. and who helped bless us with a beautiful son" I screamed..she didn't respond"HUH" I screamed "Larrione you better" she cut me off "TYRONE OK TYRONE..CHRISTIAN IS NOT YOUR OK" she screamed with tears in her eyes.. she kept whispering sorry as I backed up shaking my head in disbelief "Naaa that aint true.. that liitle boy is mine and you know" I said all she could do was say sorry "I hate you" I screamed leaving but was stopped "Dddy why are you leaving"Christian said..i turned around and bent down..there was no way he wasn't my son "Look little man I have to go" and with that I left.. I went to the nearest bar and drunk as hell..i could barely see straight..i got home to see Christian, Larrione, and Tyrone sitting on the couch "What is he doing here" I slurred not being able to hold myself up "Chris are you drunk" she said standing up "yes so what" I said sitting on the floor "and you drove here" she scremed "you could have killed yourself" she screamed standing over me "why do you care..you don't love me..you love him remember..and that aint my son that's his remember that too.." I said looking up at them to see Tyrone looking sad and Christian mad "What does Daddy mean mommy" he said semi crying "nothing son" she said and then glared at me..i gave her a blank expression.."get out Chris...come back when you can be a man" she said "and what he is..he was the one you left you in a house to get raped" I said "MAN I AINT KNOW" he screamed.. I don't know what went over me but I slapped Larrione..she held her face in disbelief "what the fvck" Tyrone said walking up to me..next thing you know we fighting... Larrione tried to break it up "Man call me when you want a real man" Tyrone said leaving .. for some reason I slapped her again..i beat her badly..when I saw her I got my son and ran..i don't know why I just did that...an hour later I go back to see Lisa in the house "Looking for me" I said still drunk "What happened to Larrione and where is her son" she said mad "Don't you mean our son" I slurred and stumbled in the house "Are you drunk" she said "Yeap" I said popping the P I laid down and fell asleep..

When i woke up.. I smelt cooking.. I smiled thinking it was Larrione but when I got there it was Lisa "Where's Larrione" I said.. she jumped then sat down and started crying "Shh whats wrong" I said tryig to calm her "Larrione she's she's dead" she said..my heart dropped..the love of my life..my world..dead "Who did it" I screamed "YOU" she screamed "what" I said in bisbelief..then what happened last night replayed in my mind.. next thing you know the door was knocked down "Chris Lopez" a police officer said "yes that's me" I said backing up "You are under arrest for the murder of Larrione Calse" he said putting me in hand cuffs.. I just nodded..But I don't deserve to leave after what happened I deserve to die.. so I ran from the police hoping they wouldn't.. I got to a bridge and underneath was cement.. I turned around "Mr. Lopez you are surrounded" said the police man..I looked at them and said "I love you Larrione and I am so sorry.." I turned around and stood on the balcony ..I took a deep breath and looked next to me to see Larrione(angel) and smile..she kept saying don't but I didn't listen and Jumped.. right then and there my life ended right before my eyes...

aww man..2 deaths.. sorry guys but it had to happen R.I.P Larrione R.I.P Chris... they were always meant to stay together Moral: do let temptation motivate you....Vote.Comment.Share