chapter 13

Melissa P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. I had a brother no one told me about, but my shocked and hurt face was quickly covered with anger. I stood up and screamed, "How come after you passed 18, you never tried to reach out to me. You know where I live. Yopu could have just showed up, so you are wrong too!" I never imagined myself that angry. Even when Tavien disappeared, i wasnt that angry. Maybe its because he's my brother. I don't know. He quickly stood up, "Don't think i tried. Mama always said you wasn't there or you didn't want to see me. I, at first, didn't want to believe her because i loved you too much, but when she kept saying it, i styarted to believe her and just stopped coming." He soon sat down with his head in his hands. "I'm sorry okay." he continued. My face softened and I sat down next to him. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have screamed at you," I said rubbing his back. i soon continued with, "So do i have any nieces or nephews?" i asked jumping up with a huge smile on my face. he chuckled and said, "Naaa i haven't found the right one yet." he said. he continued with, "look i have to leave maybe we can talk another time."

"Yea, sure." i hugged him and led him out. Im glad i reconnected with my brother.

Tyrone P.O.V

I had to face it, I would never find anyone as good as Larrione and that was final. I had to mess up and lose her. Now she's dead. I hate myself. I learned my lesson, but its too late. I sat and stared at the wall. Will I ever find someone? Someone for me? Someone who gets me? Someoe who wants stay? Someone loyal? I may have to go back to my old ways and f*ck over these hoes cause thats when they respected me. Yea, thats what imma do.

*4 Hours later*

*still Tyrone P.O.V*

I got a phone call from one of my boys.

"wassup bruh" he said.

"Wassup man"

"Nun man bout to hit this club. Wanna join"

"yea man what time"

"in a hour"

"alright" i hung up and got dressed. Time to treat these hoes like hoes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael is in the MM..

finally update lol. Also 10 comments and 20 votes for next chapter