chapter 5

"So what  are you gonna do" I asked Christian "What do you mean... I aint doing it that's what imam do and she is going to have to accept it and that is final" he said standing up "ok babe calm down .. I was just asking" I said putting Vanessa in her bed.. "I am sorry babe  its just that why would she tell her own son that she is sick.." he said... you see Christian's mom called and said that he had to make a choice.. and that was he either stayed with me and not have a place called home or leave me and have a place call home... after she said that he hung up.. a few minutes later his phone started ringing.. he looked at the caller id got up and left to answer it.

Christian P.O.V

I got up to answer my phone.. it was Jade(if you don't remember jade.. jade was Melissa's best friend and Jade and Christian had sex and she caught them)  and now we have a daughter...Jazmine "Hey whats up" I asked "please come over" she said crying "why whats up" I asked worried "its Jazmin she keeps throwing and she's asking for you and I don't know what to say" she said still crying "ok look calm down I will be there in a while" I said now panicking "ok'' she said.. I quickly hung up and practically ran to the room.. "Where are you going are you ok" Lisa asked "yea I am fune I have to go though" I said putting my shoes on "where are you going can I come" she asked standing up "NO" I said a little too fast "oh sorry I just wanted to know" she said.. I let out a frustrated sigh "look I only have three minutes to explain" I said,.. she nodded saying keep going "ok I have a daughter.. she is 3 years old and her name is Jazmine and her mom is Jade" I said mumbling the last part hoping she won't hear "What was that.. her mom is who" she said now leaning it "Jade" I said.. her eyes got big "look I have to go check on my daughter" I said walkng downstairs "fck you" she screamed I just kept going.. I really didn't have no time for her and her drama.. I had problems of my own.. that is until she said something that p*ssed me off "you know what you are gonna turn out just like your father.. your gonna rape your daughter, cheat on her mom, try and kill her, and always get drunk.. and what is your daughter retarded" she said.. I quickly snapped my head at her "you know what fck you.. I will never turn out like my father.. and my daughter is not retarded she has delexia.." I said screaming at her "I am so sorry Christian" she running after me "save it.. I need to go" I said getting in my car.. all my life my dad was a drunken b*tch.. when I was 12 he raped my sister and in the middle of it I went to get a knife and I stabbed him with it and when I was 14 he tried to kill my mom and when I was 15 I found out my dad practically cheated on my mom all their marriage and she is the only one I told that to and for her to say that in this situation really ticked me off.. my daughter Jazmine was diagnosed with delexia when she was 2 and she was supposed to start talking.. so I get really defensive when someone calls her retarded.. I pulled up at Jade's house and quickly got out.. I knocked on the door and Jade answered it.. she hugged me as soon as it opened "hey where is she" I asked her "in her room.. I don't know what to do" she said sitting on the couch.. I ran upstairs and saw my 3 year old angel crying her eyes out screaming for me "princess daddy's here" I said walking towards her.. she wiped her eyes and walked for to me "daddy" she asked "yes baby" I said bending down with open arms "daddy!!" she said running into my arms.. I picked her up and rocked her to sleep.. I walked downstairs and saw Jade sleeping on the couch. I walked over and kissed her on her forehead and was about to head out until she stopped me "thank you" she said getting up "no problem she's my daughter too" I said closing the door sitting on the couch "I know" she said leaning in and out of no where she kissed me and straddled me.. just then someone interrupted "What the hell!"

Aww Jazmine is a daddy's girl.. do you think Lisa went to far.. or was she right.. who was the person that walked in on Christian and Jade... Jazmine----->