Chapter 8

Hi my name is Danielle or Shortie..Im 17.... Im a cheerleader, I love to dance, party, but mostly chill... Im cool people as most would say, im short and don't like drama but I can get in a fight with you if I have to... I trust no one.. I have known Melissa for a long time.. we started out as friends but soon fell away from each other...and have a small crush on.....

Yo Wassup... My name Kelsey or Kels.... I love to dance, play softball, and volleyball... I sooo silly..im 16.. I love to party and hang out with my friends.. I love drama but I try not to get to involved.. Me and Melissa have known each other since diapers but we don't talk as much.. Me and Danielle cant stand each other.. I seriously hate the ground that girls walk on but yea

Hi my name is Amarhii or Marhii for short.. Im cool, I love to chill. ill fight if I have to.. im a fashionista which means I hope to be a fashion designer.. I love all my friends, family and things in that nature..i love to shop, dance, and sing.. in the future I want two kids... a girl, Paris Kimberly Jefferies and a boy, August Melvin Jefferies... Im 17 almost 18 in a few weeks,,, me and Elanie have been friends for years and still are...

Hey im Jazmine....I am a chill person, very shy, I skipped a grade because of how smart I am and I sometimes get bullied but I look over it.... and I love to shop, and hangout with my friends... I am bisexual and have a crush on two people... Jeremy and Asia(who you will meet next)....Melissa and myself don't really talk because I am very quiet but we talk some but only because of us being lab partners...I am 16 going on 17 in a few weeks and I am so excited...

Yo Wassup im Jeremy or Jay...I like to chill with friends, I am captain of the football team and I hope to go out with Asia but who knows...Me and Tavien been buds for forever and a day but I don't support the game he played on the girls but hey what does my voice mean.. but anyways I am 17 and straight up straight....

HI im Asia the last person you are going to meet and I love to sing and very sporty.. im bisexual(sorry Asia I needed more spice) I have a small crush on Jazmine but I love Jeremy I just don't know if he loves me back... but oh well..Me and Elanie are friends but I don't like her decision of being with Tavien but hey who cares I guess...

I will be showing a picture of each character throughout the story maybe two at a time.... Jazmine---> Jeremy in Casting call chapter--->