Chapter 4

Larrione's P.O.V

after having that flashback I was full out crying "look I am sorry..ok" Tyrone said hugging me "Look I forgive you.. but Chris made my life better.. he cared for me, he gave me my son, and he makes me happy" I explained "yea but does he have fun with you.. does he take you out.. does he " he said but I stopped him right there "stop it.. stop it right there.. he takes me out when he can and that's all I ask for.. you can leave now" I told him.. he nodded and got up "just remember...I am the one who made you" he told me... I closed the door behind him and plopped on the couch.. I let out a sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair.. just then Christian ran in "whats up baby" I asked "nothing mommy" he said crawling in my lap (Chris and Christian to the side) "You know that I love you right" I asked him.. he wildly nodded up and down.. I laughed.. " I love you mommy" he said laying his head on my chest "I love you too" I said laying back to where we were laying on the couch.. I reached over for a blanket and covered us up and soon we both were sleep

Lisa's P.O.V.

Vanessa wont stop crying and I am here all by myself.. believe it or not Tavien went after that hoe and now they together.. she wont let him see Vanessa and he hasn't called or even stopped by to check on her in months... Vanessa is now 7 months and she is learning fast.. she just started crawling.. my mom is at work... my real dad stopped by earlier but said he had to leave... we actually got real close since I met him.. Tyrone is still trying to get back with Larrione but still has Hoes on the side.. I swear that boy confused... as for me and Christian we started dating and I really love him.. he is supposed to be on his way but I don't know.. Everything is going great with me.. Tiana is a mess as usual.. she is now 5 years old.. her birthday was last month... I just heard a knock... I laid Vanessa and went to answer the door "Who is it" I asked "its me your boyfriend" he said.. I laughed at Christian.. I opened the door and he quickly attacked me with kisses "I missed you so much" he said "what you mean I just saw you yesterday" I said laughing leading him to Vanessa's room "I know a whole 24 hours... lets not do that again" he said dragging the 24 hours part... I laughed "ok we wont" I said picking Vanessa up.. "How is my little baby" he said taking her from me.. I just looked at him like he was crazy "What" he said "How you just gonna take my baby like that" I said fixing Vanessa's dress "Cuz I can" he said standing up with her "Give me my baby" I told him.. "No" he said like a baby.. I just laughed... He agreed to take care of her as his own and that made me so happy.... There was another knock so I jogged downstairs to see my dad at the door "Hey daddy" I said greeting him with a hug "hey baby girl" He said returning the hug.. "What are you doing here" I said sitting down "I actually came back because I left something" he said "and what is that" I asked "I bought my grandchild a gift and forgot to give it to her.. where is she" he asked pulling out a necklace and a teddy bear "upstairs with big Christian" I said pointing upstairs "her room" he asked.. I nodded.. I followed him upstairs into Vanessa's room.... "sup son" my dad asked Christian.. he turned around "hello sir" Christian responded... that's one reason why my family like Christian because he not only caring he is also polite... my dad took Vanessa from Christian "Hey baby girl" my dad said to Vanessa.. she just started laughing "whats so funny babygirl" my dad said.. she continued to laugh and wiggle in his hands "well guess what papa got you some stuff" he smiling at her.. he handed her thee teddy bear and she started to shake it.. he then was about to put her necklace on before I stopped him.. "imma just put in on her dresser.. I don't want her to choke herself" I told him.. he nodded and handed me the necklace.. I put it on her dresser and sat next to them.. I looked at Christian who has been quiet.. I walked by him "hey you ok" I asked him.. he looked up crying.. "naa my mom-"

Haha yall thought I was gonna tell yall... well comment what yall think his mama said or is going to do.. or doing