"Time and Time"

Cassia's POV:

"You seriously want to take me shopping?" I asked Alison, examining her fashionable outfit of the day.

She nodded and took a sip of her coffee before pushing herself up from the table.

"This brunch is good," she said, referring to the hotels complimentary breakfast.

I shrugged pushing my plate back.

"The bagel wasn't great."

"Try the croissants next time. They're amazing," she said, grinning and gesturing for me to follow her out.

New York was insane. The city was packed with people, so many different people. Anybody could blend in, like me, or stand out, like the man dancing to hip-hop on a corner next to Starbucks.

It was such a relief from my small town in England.

I hadn't gone properly shopping in years, due to the fact that I was broke nearly all the time.

Alison had said that I needed to "update my closet", and I certainly wasn't complaining.

Since she had been to NYC before with her friends, Alison knew a lot of a American shops.

I pulled out my brand new i-Phone that Alison had bought for me, since my old phone had broken in the airport here.

I scrolled through all of my apps (which there weren't many of), and checked my texts.

Harry had sent me about thirteen messages in the past two days and I hadn't even bothered to open up one.

After what he had done to me, I didn't know if I would ever be able to talk to him again.

It wasn't just the fact that he hadn't believed me when I had promised that I was telling the truth. The big picture is that I was so stupid to fall for him after all the things he had done to me in school, before he left for the X-Factor.

And know the jerks career is skyrocketing while I'm hiding from my supposed best friend.

Dani was one of the most fashionable people I know, since her parents are rich and give her a starting allowance of 150.00 pounds a week just for making her bed.

Then there was me, who got ten pounds-if I was lucky.

Alison has had a stable job for the past two years, and Dave is very well off, so she had a prime wardrobe.

I looked at the map Alison had handed me which showed the shops of Manhattan.

I took a pen out of my purse and circled all the stores I wanted to stop by, and we headed on our way.

After shopping at at least five stores and coming out with bags of clothing, we stopped at our last destination of the day, which was H&M.

We breezed in through the entrance and I gasped when I got a look at the store.

It was huge, larger than any store we had in our local mall. There were at least three floors, and each were filled with racks and racks of cheap, adorable clothing items.

Alison snapped me out of my admiration by telling me she was going to go to the swim section and she'd meet me at the front when we were done.

I practically floated through the rows of clothes, grabbing anything that seemed remotely fashionable.

"Hey, Cassia?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I whirled around and dropped a shirt in the process.

"Oh, uh, hey." I peered up at the tall blonde in front of me. I couldn't remember who it was. "I-I'm sorry, could you just remind me of your name?"

The girl laughed and shook her head. "It's fine," she said. "I'm Josie. I'm a few years older than you." She paused, waiting for any reaction from me. "Olivia's sister?"

I felt my heart drop. How did this girl know me? Had Olivia told her bad things about me?

She held out her hand which tinkled as her bracelets clashed together. I shook it hesitantly.

"My sisters a total, you know.."she said, rolling her eyes and giggling again. "That's why I moved to New York. To get away from her...and my parents."

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm just here with my sister," I played with my necklace. "Just for a visit."

Her eyes widened and then a smile appeared on her face. "Ali?" She squealed.

I smiled. "Yeah, she's in here somewhere-"

"Would you help me find her? I haven't seen her in ages!"

I felt me happiness drop and I nodded glumly.

I had been conversing with a cool, friendly girl that was nice and funny, and of course, Alison has to be the center of attention.

Time and time again.

•••••

I HAVE A CONTEST BELOW! Read if you want to know more!

Hey everybody! I was thinking it would be fun to do some sort of a contest! Soooooo I was wondering if you guys would want to make me a cover for an upcoming fanfiction.

There will be three prizes (1st, 2nd, and 3rd).

Here's what the cover should be: The story is called "Threatened", and it is a Zayn fanfiction. The story is kind of a Dark Zayn story, (if that makes any sense), so if you understand what I'm saying then yeah.

1ST PRIZE- I use the cover for the story. You get a shoutout in HWSM for any stories you have written, I'll follow you on here, Twitter, and Instagram, or all that you have.

2ND PRIZE- I'll give your story a shoutout and I'll follow all the same social media sites as before.

3RD PRIZE- I'll give your story a shoutout and follow you on here.

Let's see if any of you are interested!

You can message it to me, DM it to me, twitter, or kik me.

Kik- inlovewithlarry99

Instagram-hswattpad

Twitter-itsjustgigii