"Heartbreak and Heartache"

Gigi's POV-

I was crying.

Did this ever happen? No. Gigi Kaplan almost never cried.

But here I was, sobbing into my pillow and flailing my arms around the bed.

It was over. The person that I cared so much about, the person I loved. He's gone.

Liam Payne. God, it hurts my heart to even mention his name.

Our realtionship had lasted years! But all of a sudden, on October1st of 2014, it ended.

It wasn't like we had a huge falling out.

We were both sitting in the car and we had just a tiny arguement.

I had looked over at him, making up my mind of something that I had been debating for a while.

"Liam?"

He looked up from his phone. "Yeah?"

I took a deep breath. "I think that we need to break up." There. I said it.

He looked at me for a second, and instead of getting mad or crying or anything like that, he nodded. "You're right. I think that we're better off as best friends then a couple."

I felt like crying. He didn't care?

"Yeah, I agree," I said, although I was still awfully sad over the fact that he was alright with my breaking up with him.

It wasn't like I really wanted to break up with him. HIs fame was too much to handle for me, and sometimes it seemed like we wouldn't see each other for five months at a time. Relationships shouldn't be like that.

And that's why I'm at home, sobbing into my pillow and thrashing around my bed. I still really like Liam, I probably will always have a part of me that will. It's just the fact that he acted like he didn't care.

Ugh. Boys.

After a good cry of about twenty minutes, I flopped onto my back.

I really wanted to call someone. Liam was out of the question, obviously.

Louis. Oh god, it would be good to catch up. 

And how could I forget about that kiss?

After a few rings, he picked up.

"Gigi?"

"Hey!"

"Oh my god, wow. I haven't talked to you in ages."

I laughed a little. "I know. I was having a really bad time so I needed to call someone."

He sighed. "So you called me?"

"You're my best friend, you know."

"Yeah, just a best friend you haven't spoken to in forever."

"I-I'm sorry. It's just that...well, I just broke up with Liam."

I could hear his breath hitch on the other end. "Oh, really?" 

"Yeah. I was, uh, wondering, if you wanted to come over or something."

He paused again. "Um, sure. I'll be there in five minutes or something."

"Ok. See you soon," I said hanging up.

Jesus, what did I just get myself into?

---

QOTD- When did you or when do you get back to school?

I get back on September 4th. Ugh. KMS.

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL GO FOLLOW ME ON HERE BECAUSE IM ALMOST AT 630 FOLLOWERS.

ALSO, FOLLOW ME ON IG (@yeplarry)