(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter 1~

Hello new readers ;D!! This story will start in Season 1, when Orochimaru knocked Sasuke and Naruto out. So I guess that's it.. ENJOYYY!!<3 :D

And remember.. A smile is the best makeup you could wear<3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

(Naruto's POV)

What was this feeling?.. Pain.. I knew it too well.. All my life I've felt it.. I don't wanna lose to Sasuke.. I WON'T lose to Sasuke.. I'll become hokage even if it means breaking myself apart.. Like the fourth hokage..

"Naruto wake up!" said a familiar voice

I struggled to open my eyes. I saw hair.. short pink hair.. and deep blue eyes.. It was Sakura..

"Huhh?" I muttered

Sakura shook me again

"C'mon!!"

"Sakura chan!! What happened to your hair-?" I stopped, I saw Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Bushy brow, and Sasuke.

"Hmm?" I said confused

"Less talk.. more action! We only have ONE card!" said Sasuke

I glared at Sasuke

Sasuke looked down, he looked different in a way.

He was a wuss back there. That wasn't the Sasuke that I know. At least we made it alive..But yet I'm disappointed.

Sakura noticed the tension and decided to break it.

"So we should have two days to heal. We need food and water though. Naruto and Sasuke you guys get the fish, I get some seasoning. I know how to make really good seasoning. After both of you will get water-" She began rumbling

"Why both of us?" I asked, I thought Sasuke would argue against her too. But he stood there looking at the ground.

"Because it is safer. Naruto, people have acted like you and ambushed us.. TWICE!!" said Sakura

"But I won't get ambushed" said Sasuke, still looking down

I got angry, and fast. I must have shown it, because Sakura rushed in front of me.

"Naruto! Calm down!! You guys need to heal and get along!" she looked at me and at Sasuke while saying this.

"Hmph!" I said.

Sasuke kept looking at the ground. What the hell is wrong with him?! Can't he show some kind of emotion ever? That emo guy.. acts like he's everything, but all he is is a wuss.

I walked away

"Where are you going!! Naruto!" yelled Sakura

I turned around, the others had gone. I saw Sakura looking at me and I looked at Sasuke.

"To get the fish. We don't have much time" I said, I continued walking. I heard hurried footsteps behind me. It was obviously that wuss, Sasuke.

"Wait up!" he yelled

I ignored him and continued to walk.

He eventually caught up and we headed to the lake. We didn't say anything on our way there.

"So who's going in?" Sasuke said, breaking the silence

"You" I said shortly

"Why me? Let's just rock paper scissors! It'll make it fair!" said Sasuke, calmly. He was definitely acting strange.

"Fine.." I grumbled, I was definitely gonna win.

Rock paper scissors

I landed on the rock, and saw that Sasuke was using Sharingan, he also landed on rock at the same time as me.