(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter 4~

Quess who's back? That's right... MOIIIII ;3 So so so sorry for not updating at all! I've just had homework and piano homework and tests and all that crazy chiz!!! But I'll try to update more, now to the chapter! :)

And remember.. A smile is the best makeup you could wear! <3 ()*:・゚

(Naruto's POV)
~A few hours later..~

I looked at me and Sasuke's chat. Damn did I feel bad.. The guy bought me ramen and here I am, ditching him..I looked at my clock and realized that it was 4:56.. I'M LATE!! I got dressed, grabbed my phone, and headed out the door. I made sure to leave the door locked and headed out. Sakura-Chan's house is only a few houses away from mine so it must be okay! I looked for the pink and brown house and found it. HERE I COME MY SAKURA<3 I headed up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Sakuraaaa?" I said, loudly. I reached out my other fist and was about to knock with my other hand when Sakura forcefully opened the door and made me fall on my butt.. Ouchie!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IDIOT?" Screeched Sakura, looking down at me

"I'm here for the party!" I said, getting up from the floor

"ARE YOU THAT STUPID? OH MY GOSH YOU ARE A MORON!!" screeched Sakura, I tried to hold it in but my fingers just went on their own accord and went into my ears. Sakura frowned.

"IT'S AT 5:30 IDIOT, NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THE VILLAGE!" she closed the door on me and I got up.

Wow, Sakura can be a real bitch sometimes..I headed back home but then I saw something on the corner of my eye. Sasuke. HIDE! I jumped behind a bush and peeked out. He looked lost. Atleast he didn't notice me! He headed back to the direction he came from. He muttered something, but I didn't hear it. He walked back into a house. Thank god! My heart was beating so fast.. I might have a heart attack goddamit! I sat there trying to catch my breath and all I could think about was Sasuke. I-I feel really damn bad..I got up and walked back home.

"Maybe a little nap would do me good.." I muttered to myself, I walked over to my room and went to an instant sleep..

"Naruto" Sasuke walked over to me, oh no...... SASUKE!! I faked a cough

He chuckled

"It's fine Naruto.." He said, softness in his voice..he put his finger on my chin and pulled me closer

"W-What are you doing Sasuke?" I shuddered, what WAS he doing?

"Relax" he smiled,he pulled me closer until our faces were only inches apart.. I tried to back away.. I don't want this...I realized that I couldn't back up, Sasuke took my hands and placed them onto his neck. I tried to let go of his neck but it was like they were GLUED down.. Sasuke placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer... He placed his lips onto mine and kissed me softly.. I don't want any of this.. I want him to let go.. I'm not gay.. Is he?

I woke up, I was panting and my face was beet red. Thankfully it was only a dream.. I sighed. Why did I have this dream? I mean Sasuke only wants to be my friend.. Right? I groaned and slid put of my bed. I looked at my clock once again. It was now 5:27.. Better get going.. I headed out and reached Sakura's house. I knocked on her door and she opened the door and glared at me. She opened the door more, meaning that she is letting me in. Her house was crowded like crazy. I saw Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, and Choji. Heh, my friends are here also! This party's gonna be a blast! I walked over to Shikamaru, my best friend.

"Hey Shikamaru!" I nodded towards him, he turned around and nodded back

"Hey.. I'm really bored.. This party's a drag to be honest. I didn't wanna come.. But Kiba dragged me here." He frowned