(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter 6~

Hey guys! How are you guys? :D I have Thursday (today) and Friday off, so I can update a lot!! Again, I'm sorry for the really short chapter last time!!! I'll try to make this one at least 1100 words long<3

And remember.. A smile is the best makeup you could wear! <3 ()*:・゚

(Sasuke's POV)

Hang in there Naruto! I looked at his pale face.. Then I remembered that I was telling this lady about Naruto.. She needs to hurry up and do her job, NOW!

"Okay! So an intruder choked him?" she half yelled

"Yes!" I exclaimed, if Naruto dies.. what will i do? A few seconds later about 4 doctors came and took Naruto away from me. I was about to follow them when one of them came in front of me.

"Stay back! You can't come, I'm sorry!" he said, he hurried back with his team and I heard them trying to revive Naruto. I stood there, waiting for what seemed like forever when a doctor came back.

"Are you family?" she asked, her long black hair flowing against her back. I knew that if I told them that I wasn't family they wouldn't let me see him...

"Yes! I'm his brother!" I said hurriedly

The woman nodded as to say I should follow her so I did. She led me to a room and carefully opened the door.

"He's not awake yet.. be gentle. It's gonna take a while for him to recover. After all, when you brought him he was half dead. He's lucky to have you" she said, she looked back at me and opened the door. Naruto was lying in bed.. his far as pale as a cloud, his blonde hair was all over his face, his arms were laying gently beside him. I ran to the chair beside him.

"I'll give you a moment alone.." she said, I was kinda hoping she'd say that. I don't want her to find out that Naruto was actually just my.. crush.. she left the room and shut the door. I looked at Naruto's almost lifeless face.

"Naruto.." I took his hand, and gave him a little peck on the cheek. His cheek was extremely cold.. A tear unexpectedly came out of my eye and landed on the floor.

"Naruto, I'm so sorry!" I cried. I rested my head-on his chest. I felt like everything was falling apart..

"Sa-su-ke" muttered Naruto

"Naruto?" I took my head off his chest and looked at him. His eyes were barely open, but you could tell he was scared..

"P-please don't k-kill me.." he managed to say, his eyes were filled with tears.

"Na-Naruto.. I would never hurt you!" I said, I knew I was tearing up. I reached for his lips and kissed him gently. I'm gonna kill whoever did this to him! I remembered that Naruto rejected me and that he didn't like me. I backed away.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, Naruto opened his eyes a bit more.

"I l-love you too Sasuke.." he said, giving me a smile.. I smiled back. He closed his eyes and suddenly a loud beeping sound came from the machine. The doctors came back and pushed me away.

"Naruto!!!" I yelled, before a doctor managed to get me out of the room and closed the door in my face..

...

(Naruto's POV)

I felt someone gently holding my hand..My throat felt almost normal. But my eyelids felt too heavy to lift up. I opened my eyes with difficulty and looked around.

"Naruto!" exclaimed Sasuke with happiness in his voice. I looked at him. His tears falling on me. He gave me an affectionate hug and pulled away. I noticed a doctor standing behind him.

"Labs look good. He will be able to go home now" the doctor smiled. Sasuke smiled "Sasuke.. I'm gonna leave you in charge. Anything happens just call me. Help him change and pack up!"

The woman left the room and now it was just me and Sasuke.

"Are you ready to change?" he asked gently

"Yeah.." I smiled, is this a dream? I mean Sasuke.. he's actually here for me. I guess he loves me back again..He reached out for my hands and pulled me out of the bed. It was difficult to walk but he helped me get to the wardrobe. He pulled out my clothes and put them on the bed.

"Naruto.. If you want your privacy I totally get it.. do you need help putting them on?" he asked. I am still too weak to do it myself so I might as well let him help me..

"Yes please.." I smiled. Sasuke is too sweet.. He grabbed the bottom of the hospital dress thingy and gently took it off. He blushed. Now all I had was my underwear. He took my clothes and put them on me.

"Thanks.." I blushed, he grinned and sat me on the bed. He began to pack away all my stuff and the doctor came back in.

"Are you done?" she smiled, Sasuke nodded and she came in. "Alright then! It's time to go then! If anything goes wrong just call me!"

Sasuke nodded again and picked me up bridal style. He took my stuff (Which was not much since I didn't come here consiously) and walked me to his house. He opened the door and laid me down on his couch.

"Naruto, i'm gonna get you a blanket.. Don't move" he went into another room and left me there. I looked around.. wow his house is HUGEEEEEEE!!! There was a large flat screen tv in front of me. Sasuke walked in with a huge fluffy blanket and put it over me.

"Thanks.." I said, I could really get used to this..But first we have to stop being awkward. He turned the tv and went to the kitchen. I watched tv until Sasuke approached me with some ramen. This reminded me of when he bought me ramen. I smiled.

"Thanks"

-About a month later-

I finally recovered. I didn't stay at Sasuke's, and I didn't actually see him after that day. We texted and stuff but I was basically on my own. This made me realize that I didn't want to be away from Sasuke and I was gonna ask him if I could move in with him. We're meeting later on today so.. yeah.. I prepared my breakfast (some toast) and got ready..

Yayyy! Naruto's alright!!! 0u0 Will Naruto and Sasuke move in together?<3 Let's see next episode!! Sorry That I didn't quite get to 1100 words but I almost got there! :D I did this all in one day and it took me quite a while but I'm finally done! Well, bye!! Until next time<3 :)))) I will try to update tomorrow :) Oh wait.. I hit 1100 words xD Okay nvm xDDDDDD