(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter 7~

Hey guys!! I'm backkkkkkkkkk! Im soooooooo sorry! I've been so obsessed with SasuNaru books that I forgot to update! It was until I read 2 books I just LOVE that weren't continued I felt your pain. I am gonna try again at updating more.. But there is something I need to tell you... After you have happily read this chapter! >:D MWAHAHAHA!

And remember.. A smile is the best makeup you could wear! <3 ()*:・゚

(Naruto's POV)

I opened the door to my house and left. I walked to Sasuke's while looking around at the peaceful day. You could see the butterflies happily make their way to their destinations.. I hit my head on a door and realized I had arrived. Sasuke opened the door and smiled for me to come in. I walked past him and into his home, while looking around.

"So.." He said in a low voice. He didn't sound cold, his voice sounded like an affectionate yet low voice. I looked at him, he had sat down moments ago and patted the seat beside him. I blushed a little and sat down. He scootched closer to me until our chests were centimeters apart, at this i blushed madly. He put his hand on my leg and blushed a light shade of pink, while there I was red as a tomato.

"I uh.. Have a question for you, Naruto.." He started, I smiled a bit and put my hand on top of his hand

"I have a question for you too, but you go first.." I said with a soft voice. Sasuke looked at me with his stone eyes and hugged me before asking the question..

MWAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER! Sorry for the EXTREMELY short chapter but atleast I'm updating three times today, so I'll be sure to make a longer one! This one was more like a teaser but yeah! Now time for the thing I had to tell you... I am writing another SasuNaru story! This one is gonna be located in Konoha Private High School.. I am not gonna say anything else ;3 anyways have a good day! ●ᴥ●