(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter 5~

Hey guys! I'm trying to keep my promise and try and update everyday! I might not publish it today (or the day I started writing this chapter anyway), because I'm taking some time out of SCHOOL and updating.. So I guess I'm trying harder to be a good author and not leave you hanging!<3 Anyways let's get started!! :D

And remember.. A smile is the best makeup you could wear! <3 ()*:・゚

(Naruto's POV)

I arrived home and locked the door behind me..I pinched myself.. OUCH! Okay this is actually happening.. I groaned. Why did Sasuke kiss me? I mean he has never shown any signs of liking me in that manner.. I walked to my room and lied down. I feel bad for just leaving him there.. but I don't like him that way.. But his lips were pretty soft. Uhhh.. well what does that have to do with anything?! I mean I'm sure all lips are like that! I turned over on my back and looked at my ceiling. Sasuke.. Do you actually like me?

I fell asleep..

I was in a beautiful forest.. the sunshine hitting my hair so it looked bright yellow. The temperature was warm and there was a slight breeze but it wasn't exactly cold.. a perfect day. I climbed up a tree and reached the highest branch. I sat down and relaxed. So peaceful.. but yet something was missing. I felt lonely. There was a sudden noise. Someone was here.. I looked down, a figure appeared out of nowhere. Sasuke.

"Sasuke! Over here!" I called, I smiled and waved. But he wouldn't turn around! Teme.. what are you doing?.. hmmm...

"Sasuke!" I yelled, he still wouldn't turn around so I climbed back down but then fell.. I was racing down to the ground and fell with a loud thud. Sasuke slowly walked where I was, I felt like I had broken several bones.. Sasuke reached me.

"S-Sasuke" I cried, Sasuke  looked down at me, he kicked me and sent me flying..

"No one will ever love you. Just do us a favor and die." said Sasuke, with his cold voice.

I hit a tree. All I could see was my puddle of blood and my tears..

"S-Sasuke.. I love you too.." I muttered. I could hear Sasuke walking over where I was.

"I don't love you. You are nothing." Sasuke said

...

I sat upright.. My face was wet. I guess I was crying for real.. That was a.. bad dream.. I remembered the dream and realized I told Sasuke I loved him. A tear fell out of my eye, even if I tell him now he'll never love me again.. I hurt him bad and now he will always hate me.. I got up. No point now.. I got dressed and headed down. I didn't know where I was going.. or what I was doing.. I left my house and ran as fast as I could to the house Sasuke rushed to yesterday. I knocked on the door. No response.. I'm not leaving! I climbed until I reached a big window and saw Sasuke sleeping like an angel. I opened the window and crawled inside. I sat on the bed beside him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Sasuke.." I said softly

Sasuke started to wake up..He rubbed his eyes and looked at me in shock.

"Na-Naruto?" he said, his voice soft again

"Sasuke.." I muttered

"W-What are you doing here?" he asked

I reached out for his chin and pulled him close. Before he could realise what was happening I put my lips on his and kissed him deeply, after a few seconds he started kissing back. He tasted like mangoes.. he tasted really sweet. We pulled away after what seemed like forever.. I felt my face go red and I saw Sasuke smile a little and blush too.
We sat there looking at eachother for what felt like hours until I felt someone sneaking around.. Me and Sasuke looked out the window. Sakura was standing under the window. Her groceries were on the floor. Her face was pale, her jaw was basically on the ground, and her eyes were big and red.. I looked at Sasuke. Sasuke shrugged.

"Eh." He said..Eh?! What kind of response is that?!!!

"Eh?! What're you saying?" I shook him

"Naruto, It's fine. Trust me" he said, he got up and opened the window further "Sakura! Stop making such noise! I'm trying to practice my Golleo part for a play!"

Sakura's mouth closed and she smiled

"Oh okay Sasuke-kun!" she walked away

Sasuke closed the window and looked at me.

"See?" he smirked, wow this guy.. he's brilliantly stupid! "And anyways.. last night.. when I made the move.. you left.."

I guess he remembered last night. His smirk had vanished and he was actually looking serious.

"Who are you?" he growled, his face growing mad and his hands reaching for my throat. He-he's too strong.. I felt like the consciousness was going out of me.

"Sasu-ke.." I muttered, I couldn't breathe.. I struggled and headed over to Sasuke's mouth. I kissed him softly before I felt my eyes close.. my eyelids were too heavy, so i didn't resist..

(Sasuke's POV)

"Sasu-ke.." muttered Naruto. Ha! He struggled and I tried to hold him back down but he's way too strong and made his way to my lips. He kissed them gently and then fell unconscious. Ha! Hopefully he dies >:D! That's what you get, Naruto.. that's what you get. I laughed loudly and grabbed Naruto. I made my way to the window and was about to open it when someone opened the door. I quickly turned.

"Who?- What?-" he muttered, he was getting out his kunai knife when he saw Naruto.

I took out my kunai knife

"Na-Naruto-kun!" he yelled, he ran over to me and punched me. It felt as if he put fire on my face. I can't hurt him.. after all.. he is my Sasuke-kun.. Sasuke picked up Naruto.

"Who're you?!" he yelled, his eyes were teary and his face was wet.

"I'm Sasuke!" I muttered, putting on Sasuke's super cute serious face on

"No you're not!" he roared, he formed his hands to do a Jutsu and put me in a prison. Shoot! He was carrying Naruto in Bridal style and ran out of the door. Th-this prison.. is unbreakable..

(The REAL Sasuke's POV)

I ran as fast as I could to the ER. I didn't care about people calling out for me. I reached the ER and opened the door. It was thankfully empty. I ran to the counter lady and she looked at me in a really worried face.

"What happened?" she yelled quickly

"Intruder- he- choked- him- I-..." I tried talking but I couldn't do it.. my Naruto..

...

What's gonna happen? Will Naruto live?.. Or will he.. die? And who was that intruder? Find out in the next chapter! Sorry that it took this long to upload!!!! And sorry for the REALLY SHORT chapter!!!! But if you want to get updates for the coming chapters follow me or message me. I will update you guys whenever possible!!! I hope you enjoyed, until next time!! BYEEEEEEE!!!! ●ᴥ●