(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter 8~

Just published my new book!! Check it out<3 Btw I'm gonna make a KakaIru book soon in a few weeks! Love you guys~^^

And remember, the best makeup you can wear is a smile! ()*:・゚

(Naruto's POV)

"So I just wanted to ask you.." Sasuke muttered, looking at me with those stone cold eyes "How are you feeling?"

Really? REALLY SASUKE? I thought he was gonna ask me to move into his home, but I guess not -.-...

"I feel back to normal, thanks" I smiled, I guess it's my turn to ask him.. Sasuke looked into my eyes like he was trying to look into my soul or something.

"Well Sasuke I want to mo-" I started before being RUDELY interrupted by the Uchiha Jerk

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to know who the intruder was.." he blurted out loud, my eyes widened in shock. I had forgotten about that.. I don't think I wanna know but..

"Y-Yes" I felt the goosebumps on my arms, I shuddered slightly. I remembered my confession and how that intruder did what they did..

"It was Sakura. She and Hinata were teaming up it looks like. Hinata played the role of the Sakura who had dropped the groceries, you do know she's OBSESSED with you. Sakura was the one who acted like me, obviously" Sasuke said, I froze.. My own comrades.. Sakura.. Hinata.. Why would they do such a thing? Would they really force love? I shook my head and snapped out of it..

"Now you" Sasuke motioned to me, shrugging.

"Oh nothing, I forgot" I muttered... I looked at Sasuke and he looked at me, it was clear he regretted telling me, for he knew that I was gonna ask him something super important. I turned away from him, trying to hide my tears, when he reached for my chin and pulled it to make me look at him. Salty tears kept rushing down my face non-stop, and Sasuke pulled me closer and wiped away my tears.

"Naruto.. They only did that because they're jealous of me, because I am the luckiest man in the world.. since I have you" he smiled, letting go of my chin. I smiled weakly and went in for a kiss. I felt Sasuke's soft lips against mine and we stayed in the passionate kiss for what felt like hours until we both pulled away for air. I blushed, and sasuke pulled me in for a tight hug. He let go and his face became a bit serious.

"But I do have another question for you," he said, looking at me. My eyes had finally stopped pouring, I looked at Sasuke as he looked at me. Sasuke took a big breath and looked at me..

"Do you want to move in with me?" he said calmly, looking into my eyes. I felt a huge smile go into my face.

"YES!!!!!" I yelled happily, Sasuke plugged his ears until I stopped screaming

"Excited are you?" he laughed

"Yeah!" I said with a closed eye smile

"Excited to live with a hot guy, hmmm?" he said while smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes and hit him on the arm, Sasuke chuckled.

"So.. shall we get your stuff?" he nudged me

"Yep" I smiled, and we went to get my stuff

-6 Years Later-

Sasuke and I have been living in his home for a while now.. We have two children (twins), one is a boy and the other is a girl. Hakuna, the girl, got Sasuke's raven hair but got my blue eyes. She hated sweet things, like Sasuke, but LOVED ramen! She is really determined but is usually cold towards people. Juno, on the other hand, has my blonde spiky hair and has Sasuke's cold eyes. He loves tomatoes and is okay with Ramen. He is always hyper and he gets all the girls.. but of course he does with my amazing good looks in him.. anyways we now live happily, and Sasuke proposed a few months ago. Our wedding is in a few minutes, and this is the moment out life is gonna get better..

I heard the Bridal song (Of course I was the bride, damn you Sasuke) and walked out with my white dress (no I did NOT want to wear a girl's dress.. I may be gay, but I do not wanna be a girl -.-) I walked towards Sasuke who was wearing a black tux with a white tie and a humongous smile. As I got closer and closer I saw Sakura and Hinata looking raged at us. I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on Sasuke. I finally got beside him. The priest guy said all the ceremonial stuff and we got to our "I Do" part..

"Sasuke, do you take Naruto Uzumaki to be your lovely wedded.. um.. wife?" said the Priest, looking at Sasuke. I got infuriated and I must have shown it because Sasuke began laughing at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes" he chuckled, the priest turned to me and Sasuke made a dumb face behind the priest, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Naruto, do you take Sasuke Uchiha to be your handsome wedded duck butt?" asked the Priest, I burst out laughing and Sasuke stood there with a frown on his face

"I do!" I managed to say before bursting out with laughter again. Sasuke crossed his arm and chuckled.

"You may now kiss the bride" he nodded towards Sasuke, we both calmed down and went in for a kiss. Hakuna and Juno gagged in disgust in the front seat, they WERE only four after all. We pulled apart and chuckled as the crowd roared with cheers.

...

'And that was our wedding. We still live in Sasuke's place and we're thinking about having another child, but we're not sure, since it might be twins again. We live as mother and father, Sasuke forced me to be the mother, so my children- '

'Ahem.. OUR children, Naruto'

'Right, Sasuke.. OUR children call me mommy, and call him daddy.'

'That's 'cuz I'm a man ;)'

'OH SHUT UP SASUKE!'

'Fine.. but you know I am.. ;)'

'NOT NOW!!! Anyways we live happily together, and Sakura and Hinata have moved on (kinda..). Sakura married Rock Lee and Hinata married Kiba, but when they see us they blush madly and flirt, like we're ever gonna cheat..'

'Those WHORES!'

'SASUKE I SAID SHUT UP!, but they ARE whores! Anyways it's our happy ever after and Hakuna and Juno are attending the Academy and becoming fine Ninja.. Anything you wanna add, Sasuke?'

'Well, I just wanna say that our children are having such a good time in the academy and being popular and excellent because they are just like me ;))'

'HA! In your dreams, Uchiha! If they were like you, they'd be sad hobos'

'-.-'

'Anyways that's it.....'

'BYE!! x3'

'Byeeeee.... (:'

THE END

A/N: YAY!!! SasuNaru for the WIN!! If you guys want me to add an extra chapter/s about how the kids are doing and not in narration mode.. then just tell me! I'm sorry that I ended it so soon, but I felt like it was time to give them a happy ending! I'm sorry It took so long for me to update but, hey at least I finished, right?! Anyways, Thank you guys so much for holding on and I hope you enjoyed! If you guys want more SasuNaru, I'm currently writing: All of me (SasuNaru) and it's about Naruto and Sasuke being in a private high school. Well, byeeeeee!! And thanks for your support, I love you guys SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!~ Thank you for letting me write for you! Until next time<3 -Author-Chan