20.5 |

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
Dime in Media
➖➖➖➖➖➖

▫▫▫▫▫▫ SKY POV ▫▫▫▫▫▫▪

 I gripped the dick and slowly eased myself down onto it. Words fail. Beyond the physical sensation of being opened, plugged; Dime face was an erotic feast to behold. Her eyes were nearly black they were so dark with her excitement. She was biting her full lower lip. She watched me take her strap and I found myself riveted studying her face and seeing how much it turned her on. I threw my head back, gripped her forearms and arched my back deeply then screamed when orgasm surfaced unexpectedly "aww fuck yes" .

Like a great leviathan emerging from the murky depths, it had been rising undetected while I'd been so involved with examining her expressions. I hadn't been paying attention to my body continuing to run toward a massive peak. I had only taken half of the veiny shaft when I began cumming. Dime took advantage of the additional lubrication my climax provided combined with her hold on my arms and pulled me down the rest of the way

"You can take it baby" Dime said kissing my neck

"Aww shit" I screamed out

I couldn't speak. Her hard thrust rocketed me back up and over. She continued to grind her dick into me while buried deeply. She was touching an area of my body no one had ever reached and caused pleasure. I didn't consider myself one of those women that enjoyed cervix hits. But the pleasure pain I was feeling right then was keeping me on a rollercoaster of climaxes.

My pussy throbbed viciously around the dick when it finally ended. I shivered uncontrollably as I straightened. My breath burst forth in ragged pants. My thighs quivered with each movement. Dime remained still for the moment. My hair hung obscuring part of my face while I struggled to regain control. Her hands came up to stroke over my breasts. My hard nipples seemed to strain toward her. I felt full yet I wanted more, so much more. My body was not yet satisfied, not yet ready to admit defeat. 

"You tapping out baby girl" dime winked at me

"Nope" I smiled

Dime gripped my hips, lifted me up a few inches and slid the dick deeply in and out while hitting all sides of my pussy. The bitch pulled out some high quality porn shit on me. I let go of hard won sophistication and traveled back to my hood roots. "Ooh fuck! Oh, I ain't never had shit like this!" I told her. She grinned at me.

"Yeah? You like that?" Dime asked smiling

"Ooooooh shit! Oh yes, yes. Keep going Dime, I'm going to come again." I pleaded. I gripped my own hair and pulled. It was right there, riding the fine edge. Like a high speed chase my orgasm took over me. With just the right pit maneuver it would catch me and the collision would be magnificent. 

Dime started going faster and my eyes opened in shock. That was the push. Intense pleasure slammed into me at lightning speed. I screamed until I had no air, until my throat burned and people outside might think something sinister was being done to me.  "Ahhhh fuckkkkkkk". Then I flooded her strap. Literally. I felt my body release, felt the sticky wetness run over my thighs. "Fuck!" Sky  gasped. She moved us, rolling over so she was above me. "Jesus, you're amazing." She told me. I wept without shame or control. She kissed away my tears, never losing her rhythm. Each time she entered me I crested. It was as though each thrust pushed me up another level.

My nails clawed her back when I hit another shattering point. I drew blood but she didn't stop. "Please, Dime." I begged, not even completely sure of what I wanted I couldn't be sure if I was asking her to stop or keep going. 

"More?" She asked. She'd stopped moving, left the dick buried inside me. My pussy throbbed and convulsed around it. 

 She slapped my ass sharply. I cried out with shocked excitement. It felt like her hand had begun the spread of fiery need over every molecule of my skin until I could no longer differentiate between one part of me and the next. The next blow wasn't as shocking but just as arousing. "Fuck, please, don't tease me Daddy." I begged. She obliged by pushing into me roughly, filling me. I clawed at the couch. She didn't pound into me as I'd expected. Dime strokes were long, deep and measured, She touched that spot deep inside again just barely grazing it every time she shoved her piece into me. Dimes hands, those glorious long-fingered, angelic soffit palmed, caressed my back. She gripped my throat and lifted me up so I was sitting up riding her. She was so strong; I could feel it in her hand. Yet she controlled it which turned me on even more. She spoke in my ear in a voice rough with passion and dominance.

"Cum for Daddy" Her words flipped the switch and she held me firm against her chest when I came with body bucking force. It blanked my mind and left me floating in a sea of undiluted ecstasy. 

I woke up in Dimes are the next morning, not being able to feel, my legs, my pussy was still crying from fast night. But it was happy tears, the pain but pleasure I had gotten from dime, had me high. I was taken out of my thoughts by knocks

Knock knock knock

"Hey Kris, how are you" I asked closing the door behind her

"Sky, why do people find the need to always be naked around me" she asked looking me up and down

"Oh shit have a seat sorry" I ran in the room putting on my rob dime still sleep

"Just don't sit on the couch"" I can out and she sitting on the couch

"Man come-on sky what the fuck is wrong with y'all"  she jumped up and sighed

"Aye Dime got the best sex I have ever had" I tap Kris butt

"Ugh, god please I do not need detail" she said going to the kitchen table

"So what got you here so early, you know today is Saturday and Ash birthday right! " I got her some orange juice

"Yes I know idk what I'm going to do for her" she said looking at all the flower

"Well for one you can make her your official girl, two you can't not make her feel like just a random girl you fucking, three you could confide in her and tell her what's going on, and four give her some amazing sex kris" Kris laughed

"Man sky shut up" lol

"Wassup Kris" Dime said standing in the door

"See Sky what I'm talking about" she looked back at dime

"What she mean all I said was wassup" dime looked confused

"Nigga you naked as fuck" Kris waved her hand up and down

"Nigga lmfao mybad" she went to put some clothes on

"So what y'all doing for Ash birthday" dime came back in

"Y'all stop asking me I don't know" Kris threw her hands up in the air

"Well she is at home" drone said I just seen smoke from her balcony so she got her fire on

"Okay y'all damn imma go get something for her, and put some fucking clothes on, and nigga Dime clean that fucking couch bruh" Kris laughed out the door

I really hope Kris takes my advice and talk to Ash about what's going on with her, Jason told me what David did to her she needs to talk to Ash.

😘Feedback Time😘

Sex scene was on ten or what!

What is Jason going to do with David?

Ash will find out about Kris?

Birthday plans gone be with drama or nah?

Comment ✍ Vote⭐