Pssst pssst.

"Miss? Are you alright?" The stranger asked me, reaching down to pick my books up. I tried to answer but as soon as I looked up at his face I was lost for words "I-uhm.. y-ya.. I'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I quickly clamoured to my feet and looked at the floor with a embarrassed blush as the stranger handed my books back to me. "Well miss I can't say you look familiar, so you must be new. Would you like a hand getting to your class? To make sure you don't run into anymore strangers I mean." I was determined not to talk to anyone, but I also didn't want to get lost on my first day either. I slowly nodded at the stranger and nervously looked back down to the paper in my hand. The stranger seemed to take notice and came to stand beside me. "Ah, English, it not only seem we are in the same grade, we seem to have the same schedule. Follow me." As the stranger began to make his way down the hall I stared at his back and decided to nickname him 'The Wall.' His broad shoulders and muscular back definitely give enough reason to justify the nickname. Just as I was day dreaming about how he must have gotten those muscles, 'The Wall' looked over his shoulder and motioned for me to follow him. I quickly snapped out of my daze and silenting berating myself for thinking about him that way. I could not think of anyone that way, not after Max. I ducked once again back under my hood, clutching my books to my chest, I quickly hurried after him. 

We quicjly reached the English classroom and I sat in the very back. I quickly flipped through my music, settling on a fast paced metal band and went back to doodling on my paper while the teacher was droning on about how this year is the foundation of our future education. I got the speech every year before this so I zoned out and stared at the clock wishing for it to speed up.

I glanced around at the other students and my eyes landed on a paper. The Wall, sat beside me seemed to be drawing some sort of dog. He didn't seem the artist type to me. The confidence, handsome face and the well maintained body made me think that he would have been a jock. The longer I watched , the more it took on qualities of a wolf. The Wall caught me looking and locked eyes, a blush crossed his face but I barely noticed, he had eyes as green as a forest after a spring rain, how had I not noticed. Probably because I was too busy trying to hide my face and to avoid people. I ripped my eyes away and focused on my paper which seemed to take on a theme of a forest. Not just any forest but the one behind my house.

In the midst the trees looked like eyes. For the rest of class I felt the eyes of the boy beside watching me, but every time I looked he was drawing, but would shift so that I could not see his paper.