Chapter 1

Once there was a girl named Nanami, she was going to school. She was walking to school with her friends Kim and Mami. When they arrived at the school, she was nervous because all 3 girls were going to a new high school. When they arrived, all 3 went to the principle's office and got their schedules. Then, they all yelled, "Yipeee" because they all had the same schedule. After, they started to walk to homerooom . They all took their seats near the window. When they took their seats, there was the boy who had white hair, violet eyes. The boy took the seat next to Nanami. His name was Timor Mikage and he was a rich kid from the Mikage family, and that his dad is the teacher of the class. When, he sat next to Nanami he asked, " Are u new here?"
and Nanami nodded yes. Tomoe asked, "Would u want me to tour u around the school?". Nanami thought about it and said" ok". He smiled at her and thought she's pretty cute and he accidentally realized what he said, he was surprised about it. Then, two other boys came in, their names were Mizuki and Kurama. They sat next to Kim and Mami, Mizuki would next to Kim and Kurama would sit next to Mami. All three boys were popular boys in the whole entire school. Soon class started.

Sorry the chapter was short. This is my first book I wrote anyways, I hope u like the book and comment what u should fix next time.