Chapter 8

Nanami's pov
Karaoke was fun. We all drank, sang, and had a good time. By the time we got out it was 8:00 pm. Tomoe offered for us to go stay the night at his house since we're still drunk and it's near here.
No one's POV
As they were walking towards the house, all still drunk. Tomoe was thinking of something. Why haven't I realized it before? She looks so much of her. I need to look at my albums again. As Tomoe was finally out of his thoughts, they finally reached his house. As he was about to open the door, his keys dropped. As he was about to pick it up, so did a certain brunette. As they both soon reached it, their hands touched and they soon turned red.

Nanami's pov
As our hands touched, we both turned as red as a tomato. Then, Mami spoke up and said, "Tomoe can you hurry up and open the door already?" slurring her words. Then, Tomoe and I realized that everyone was standing above us, while drunk. After, Tomoe quickly opened the door.
Tomoe's pov
When we got inside, I told everyone, "Um.... you guys there is only 3 rooms to share, including my room." Once I said that everyone got to pairs. It was Kim and Mizuki, Kurama and Mami, finally me and Nanami. We all hurriedly went to the rooms. As Nanami and I got inside she asked me, "Do u have something I can wear? I don't like to sleep in my uniform." I then replied, "Uh sure. Just hold on." I went to my closet and grabbed her my smallest shirt and told her, "Um.., here. I don't have any pants that will fit you."
Nanami's pov
After he gave me the shirt, I head towards the bathroom and changed. After I have changed, Tomoe looked at me and then faced the other way. As I approached him, I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. I-Is he blushing? Well to be honest he is quite cute. W-wait what am I thinking? Then Tomoe said.....
_________________________________
Haha 😂 I got you on a cliffhanger. I'm sorry for not updating for a few weeks. I've just been very busy and thinking about who I want to be in life. Sorry for making this so deep, haha..