Chapter 3

Tomoe
As Kurama, Mizuki, and I were walking to the cafeteria everyone started screaming and running towards us. I'm like, " I cannot deal with this today guys. You guys handle them I'll meet you in the gym, see ya. Good luck". As I was walking to the gym, I thought about that promise with my childhood friend who I haven't met in years. I don't even remember what she looks like now. All I remember is that the little girl said, "We'll meet back here in this exact spot and get married." The spot was at this beautiful walk-way with cherry blossoms trees. When I walking and thinking to myself I accidentally fell on someone.
Nanami
As we were walking to the cafeteria, all of a sudden I end up in the floor. When I woke up in the nurse's office, I was hella confused. Then, I started blushing. I was blushing because I saw Tomoe just sleeping next to me. As I try to walk out of the bed, Tomoe woke up. Tomoe, "Oh hi, you're finally awake." Nanami, "Yea, so how did I end up here? Also, why were you sleeping next to me? " Tomoe, " I accidentally fell on you then you fainted so I carried you  to the nurse's office. As I saw you sleeping peacefully, I think I just started laying next to you and slept as well. Don't worry I didn't try anything." Nanami, "Thank you. Also, I'm Nanami and I already know who you are." Tomoe, " It's a pleasure to meet you Nanami. Also, don't we sit next to each other during class?" Nanami, "Yea, you just didn't get to catch my name. We could hangout sometime, your friends and my friends together." Tomoe, " How about we go karaoke tomorrow?" Nanami, "Sounds like fun. See you in class."

What do you guys think? Is it good? Is it bad? I just want to improve my writing and try to help u feed tans what you'd guys want how this story ends. Thank you!!! I'll be back with another chapter next week, bai.