Chapter 2

Recap: Mizuki sits next to Kim, then Kurama sits next to Mami. The bell soon rings.

After the bell rings;
A teacher walks in. The teacher, "Hello, my name is Mikage. Other known as Mr.Mikage. I will be your math teacher. So now I want everyone want to introduce themselves to the class." Everyone started to introduce the self until the reached the back of the room. It started off with Nanami. "Hi. I am, Nanami Momozono. Next, "Hi, I am Tomoe ." Then the rest of the class, introduced themselves.

Lunch
Mami, Kim, Nanami started heading to the cafeteria. After Tomoe, Kurama, and Mizuki gathered up too. As the three boys started walking towards the cafeteria, all the girls in the hallway started shouting and start surrounding them. Well if you're wondering why, well it's because they are the most popular boys and handsome in the entire school. They are in the football team and they are in the basketball team, like wow they are really amazing. Even though, they play sports and stuff, they are still nice, considerate, thoughtful, and so much more.

Nanami
On the way to the cafeteria, everyone started screaming and running behind us. I said, "What the hell is going on?". Then when I look behind me, it's the three boys they met together. Kim, "Come on let's go. We need to talk." Then, started walking to the cafeteria, and headed up to the roof. Mami, "I think I like someone". Nanami and Kim, "Who?". Mami, "Kurama". Nanami and Kim, "Awww!". Mami, "Nanami, who do you like?". Nanami, starts thinking a little while and said, "No one". Mani, " Really Nanami?" Nanami, " Yes, Mami. Besides it's way too early in the school year to start liking someone. Also, I'm still keeping that promise to my old childhood friend."

I hope that you like it. By the way, instead of doing it, every Saturday I'm going to do it one at a time every week. Well, if you guys have any ideas to share, I don't mind putting your thoughts into this story.