Chapter 10

Review ~
Tomoe asked, "Nanami, would you go on a date with me?" Nanami said....
Present time -
Nanami said, "I would love to Tomoe. You know I never really realized that throughout these past few months, I came to fell in love with you. I also did when we were young, but I didn't really acknowledge those feelings until now." She came up and kissed him on the lips.
Tomoe's pov. ~
When she came up to kiss me, it felt like nothing in the world could stop us. It felt like time was moving slower. Her lips was so soft, and so sweet, that it tasted like honey. When the kissed stopped, we both looked at each other with a daze, out of breath. I then asked her, "Nanami can you be my girlfriend already?" To no surprise she said yes.
Nanami's pov ~
I cant believe I just did that. It's not like I regret it. It's just that, that was my first kiss. It felt magical. It felt like it was me and him alone on earth. Like nothing in the world could ever break us apart. When I kissed him, I smelled his aroma. It smelled like cinnamon and warm. His skin was so warm and soft. When I touched his hair, it felt so smooth like silk. But when we had to breath for air, we broke the kiss. We faced each other at a daze, huffing from the heated kiss we had. Tomoe then asked, "Nanami will you just date me already?" I then yelled, "Yes, Tomoe I would love to be your girlfriend!" For the rest of the day, they just stayed inside Nanami's house chilling in her bed watching Netflix. As they were watching, Tomoe said, "I have to leave now, it's already night." Nanami then asked, "Hey what day are we gonna have that date and what time?" Tomoe then replied, "How about next Saturday, at 8pm I'll pick you up." Nanami said a simple ok and kissed her boyfriend before he left to his house.

Author notes
Hey everyone I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. If you guys recommend anything for this, for like the theme of the date. Then go ahead comment, thank u so much for reading this book.