Chapter 4

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to change how I write the story. So then you guys don't get confused who is talking and whatsoever.

Tomoe
I got to tell the boys later on, what's going to happen tomorrow. I just hope that it all goes smoothly tomorrow.

No ones POV
As Nanami and Tomoe we're walking to school the next morning. They bumped into each other but never realized it. When they were about to get up, they both feel a set of lips on themselves. It was Nanami on the bottom and Tomoe on the top kissing Nanami. When they both opened their eyes, they were shocked. Shocked as in like they never even imagined. When they got up, it was very awkward for the two.

Nanami's pov
As we both got up, everyone was shocked as both were as well. Then I just suddenly ran away, so that I can clear my mind about this.

Time Skip

Nanami's pov
Every time I see Tomoe, I always get this feeling. I never have experienced this before, like this feeling is making me feel heated and making my heart pound so hard. On my way to the cafeteria, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. As I turn around, I was surprised who I saw behind me.

Tomoe's pov
When I was walking to the cafeteria, I saw Nanami walking ahead of me. I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her. When I saw her turn around, I saw this expression that I thought I never seen her do. Her face was slightly blushing, ya kind of cute... wait a second what are thinking, am I starting to create feelings for her? I asked, "Nanami can I talk to you after school?" She stuttered, " S-Sure, w-what time?" I replied, "How bout 3 o'clock and in front of the gates?" She said, "Okay". I said, "Bye, then see you later". Then she started to walk to the cafeteria again. While walk to the roof, to me the other two.