Chapter 9

Review ~
Nanami's pov
After he gave me the shirt, I head towards the bathroom and changed. After I have changed, Tome looked at me then faced the other way. I-Is he blushing? Well to be honest he is quite cute. W-wait what am I thinking? Tome said....

Tomoe's pov
After I have gave the shirt to Nanami, I heard her go to the bathroom. When I heard the door close to the bathroom, I started taking off my uniform and putting on my sweatpants. When I heard Nanami come out of the bathroom, I was in sweatpants with no shirt on cause I sleep with no shirt on. I was then in deep thought, "Nanami looks like her. Not looks like, but is her. I know for sure, maybe she does know our past." As I snapped out of thought, the bathroom door freaked open. As Nanami came into viewing, she was wearing my shirt and I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. She was the only one who made me feel this way, I now know it definitely is her, I said in my head. I then said, "Nanami can we talk?" She then replied with an, "Ok". I then led her to my bed to sit on while we talk. I started to continue on, "Nanami do you remember us being childhood friends?" She then replied, "Yes, I do. I actually thought you would have forgotten me throughout the years." We both started to laugh after her comment about me. As I stopped laughing I said, "I knew it was you. I actually want to tell you that - actually never mind." Nanami said, "Ok? Are you sure you have nothing to say?" I then replied, "I'm sure. Now, do you mind if we share the bed?" Nanami replied, "I'm fine with it." I said, "Ok, you can get in the covers now, I'll just head to the bathroom real quick." After their little talk Nanami started tucking herself in the bed and Tomoe headed towards the bathroom. After a little while Tomoe joined Nanami underneath the covers and said to be sleeping Nanami, "Goodnight, princess I love you". And feel asleep.

6 months afterwards

Nanami and Tomoe were just getting some frozen yogurt in a shop. As they were on their way to drop of Nanami to her house. Tomoe was saying in his head, "I'm going to confess to her tomorrow, I should ask her to a date." Tomoe started to speak, "Hey, Nanami would you like to go on a date with me?" 
Nanami then said.....

————————————————-
I'm so sorry for the long update I will try to update more often. The reason I haven't update since then is because I just lost someone in my family, my feelings are confusing and more. But I will promise you I will try to update more. Ok bye, peace ✌🏽
                      ~Kamell ❤️