Desmond X reader X arrow (Oliver queen)

"We have a mission to do (Y/N). We need to find and kill raz-agool."

My boyfriend Desmond tells me and we both run to our room. We're both master assassins trained by our ancestors. I was trained by 1 Saxon assassin, 1 English, 2 ittalin, and 1 native American. So we were both pretty prepared.

We threw our robes on and pulled our hoods up. Desmond chose red and white as his colors. My colors were black and blue, darker. I put on my leather gloves and strapped my hidden blade on. I set my pistol holders on my thighs, set my throwing knives under my forearm, and placed a kiarkommander knife in my boot. A kiarkommander knife is a savage knife. It has 3 blades welded together and twisted; so when I stab someone it cuts through more flesh than a regular knife would. It takes a whole team of master degree doctors to fix up a victim. The victim usally died within minutes though.

I finish getting ready and Desmond and I walk out the door together. We race to our motercyles witch were sitting outside. We both had black ones, but mine had a sliver design on it. Desmond's has a red one.

We turned on our Com links to we could communicate with one another.

"Raz-agool was sighted near uptown new York, near the glades."

Desmond says through our Com link.

"The galdes!? Desmond! That's mostly under templar control!"

I shout at him as we drive at full speed down the road.

"Don't you think I know that. Listen, we just need to find him and kill him."

He says and I sigh.

"Fine. But if we get attacked my templars it's all your fault."

I say and the rest of the ride is silent.

When we get to the glades we park our bikes outside a big office building. We then walled together into the glades.

"We should check the roof tops. I'll go this way, you go that way. "

Desmond said pointing to different sides of the street. I nodded and we both climbed the walls to the roof tops. We then free runner down the street.

"Desmond, I get the feeling were being watched."

I say through Com link. He jumps across the street over to me. He dose a safety roll on my roof top.

"I feel the same thing. But where is raz-agool?"

He says just as I hear footsteps behind me. Desmond and I imeaditly turn around and see a man in a green hood with a shorter man in a red hood. There not our guys, so who are they?

"Who are you?"

The man in the green hood asked us.

"I could ask you the same thing."

I say back and green hood steps forward. Desmond and I enter a fighting stance at this. Green hood takes a step back away from us.

"What are you doing here?"

Red hood asks and I scoff.

"I could ask you the same thing shortie."

I say and he takes a step twards me only to get into a brawl with Desmond.

"Arsenal! Stand down!"

Green hood yells at red hood, or arsenal. Arsenal backs down and so dose Desmond.

"We don't want any trouble. Just tell me who you are, who you work for, why your here, and what you want."

Green hood says and Desmond rolls his eyes.