REQUEST LEMON assassin shay X assassin reader

Hanako109 here is your shay X reader lemon. ENJOY!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"(Y/N)!"

I heard my boyfriend shay yell and cam I say he was mad. I stole his clothes, shredded them with hope and nathan, then I put them back.

"Come here now!"

He yelled again and I giggled, blowing my cover. Shay looked up and saw me in the tree.

"Get down here!"

He yells with his face red from fury.

"Nah I think I like it up here."

I say back down with a smirk.

"(Y/N) come down now or I'll tell Achilles when you did last week."

Shoot! I forgot I told him what I did last week. If he tells Achilles I'm dead. But if I go with shay now I might be dead. I'll take 'might' over 'truly' dead any day.

"Fine! I'm coming."

I yell down as I start to climb down. When I get to the bottom shay is standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why did you do this?"

He asked as he stalked slowly over to me.

"Who said I did it?"

I asked trying to turn this around.

"Your face tells me all I need to know."

He says as he picks me up and throws me over his sholder.

"Shay! What in hells name are you doing?!"

I yell as he starts running twards his cabin.

"You need to be punished."

He said calmly and I gulped in fear. No one can hear me all the way out on Shays cabin. I'm dead.

When we arrived at his cabin he set me down only to push me up aginst the wall. He started kissing my neck and pulling my shirt up.

I lifted my arms for him to take it off me. His cloths slid off easily because of all the rips i put into them.

Both of us were shirtless and I was still aginst the wall. He came up and kissed my lips with a fiery lust only I could fill.

"Shay."

I moan and he smirks. He continues to kiss my lips as his hands undo my belt buckle. I didn't notice he hand my pants off me until he had me wrap my legs around his waist.

He threw me on the bed and climbed over me. I could feel the bulge in his pants aginst the inside of my thigh. I tugged at the top of his pants and he took them off. His booner stuck out like a sore thumb.

He got back on top of me and kissed me once more. He got on his knees and I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed into me with one hard, fast thrust.

He started pounding into me making me moan loudly. I'm suprised no one thought I was dieing. Shay switched positions to where he was on his back and I was on top of him.

I slowly started moving up and down. I got faster and faster as I went. Shays hands rested at my hips as I gave him the plusure he wanted.

He flipped us again so I was on the bottom. Shay gripped the headbord of his bed so he could thrust harder into me. His face was one of pure plusure and mischief.

"Shay I'm close."

I moan and he starts to go faster. He ups his force as he thrusts faster into me. The knot in my core relises and shay dose the same.

He pulls out of me and lays next to me. I look over at him and I see were both cover in sweat and panting hard.

"Did that teach you not to shred my cloths?"

He asks me and I smirk.

"No, it taught me to do it more often."

I say and we both chuckle. He pulls me into him and I rest my head on his sholder.

"Good night love."

Shay wispers in my ear.

"Good night shay."

I wisper back and we both fall asleep. But right before sleep takes me I hear hope and nathan out side the door.

"I told ya they would have sex. Pay up."

Nathan said to hope with satisfaction in his voice.

"Whatever. Let's go before they hear us."

Hope said and I heard them run off. I smile and let sleep take me away.