viii.

"bonnie clyde, bonnie clyde one night, who cares who cares?"

;

"i just want you to know that you're very worth it." taeil smirked as he stared at her neck. seulgi was all drained that's why she couldn't bring herself to respond. his words rang inside her head like a broken and unconnected train.

taeil grinned and caressed her cheeks. he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her neck. he doesn't know if how he's going to remove her handcuff. he continued to bit her neck; seulgi feeling a slight pressure. she doesn't know what was truly happening but she's really feeling uncomfortable.

with seulgi almost looking submissive and weak, he decided to cut the ropes that bind her legs and just let the handcuffs dangling. seulgi sighed when she can finally breathe. taeil took the chance to carry her on his back—towards the bedroom.

--

taeyong's eyes were glued to a certain person at the bar. his lips pursed at that guy who was constantly glancing at him one second after another. he even dyed his hair huh? he thought and drank another shot of whiskey before getting up of the sofa from the vip lounge. he's being trailed and the agent was being careless, he liked it that way.

"where are you going?" jaehyun asked, arms around a petite girl named yeri. taeyong shrugged and without a word, he left.

yuta was also nowhere to be found while hansol was ordered to go back.

taeyong's heart was racing as he squeezed through a crowd of people over something. his instincts came in fast. he needed to bury a bullet in that informant's skull. he won't be dead tonight. he caressed his pistol at his waistband and lit out a smirk. "come follow me." he whispered.

ten glanced from left to right. taeyong was lost from his sight. the fugitive went outside wherein the familiar cold breeze greeted him and the lonesome city street lights were making the situation worst.

"keep your eyes peeled." baekhyun whispered through ten's ear piece. "i won't ask you to kill him but if you have to, go." ten raised his own gun and aimed it at the dark sides of the alley. "follow him; we need to know where he's hiding kang seulgi. don't blow this up chittaphon."

"hyung, i can't find him." ten was worried. he was skilled almost as yuta but now that he's dealing with the boss alone, he can't bring himself to be that strong. he doesn't have that many experience in the action field because he was rather sitting at the computer and analyzing reports and files.

"be careful ten. he's one damn chameleon. keep your ears sharp; he's got men all around." baekhyun warned again.

--

"n-no..." seulgi tried her best to push taeil away who was now fondling with her bra clasp. she was gaining her strength a bit but her senses are still failing her. she doesn't completely know this man. all she knows is that this man is perilous and this man can do something she won't ever be explaining.

with her hands both bonded by the handcuff making her seem more powerless. she tried screaming but no one was hearing her. "g-get off me!" she now screamed and using her legs, she tried to kick him. taeil grew impatient and pinned her arms using one hand and one hand to undo her brassiere. "g-go away! please stop!" she was now sobbing. she felt the cold once her clothing was removed. she felt so used and dirty. she just wanted to struck a knife at her heart for the moment to just stop.

"shut your mouth!" taeil hissed at her. seulgi didn't stop squirming which annoyed taeil to death. he got a knife from a table nearby which is used for peeling apples and pointed it at seulgi's neck. seulgi tried to memorize his face but all things were coming to a blur.