xix.

"fiery starry eyes made me burst like a supernova and lured me in, no escape like a blackhole."

;

I just saw some of your tweets about fugitive and I'm really lol I am trying to edit fugitive because I swear, I couldn't even get what I typed. It's so messy and the plot has gone wrong—so I'll still write it in the crooked way.

Ur comments make me alive and hyped like redvel's new comeback.

I did a seulyong thing here which I dunno is going to be asdfghjkl to you but as I imagined it, I FLIPPED

;;

The smirk on Taeyong's face never ceased.

Jimin looked all around, checking the security of the area before calling Seulgi's attention. The explosions are getting louder and there are even gunshots added with sonorous shrieks that are too terrifying to find out.

"I'll secure the fugitive. You need to go, call for reinforcements and secure whatever we need." Jimin tells Seulgi who he can see has a hint of fear in her eyes. Seulgi tried to shrug the cowardice away and answered, "I'm not escaping the fucking building."

"Call Baekhyun quick! Guard Ten please," Jimin pleads and clenched his fists. "Go, now!"

Seulgi scrambles away towards the exit. She was confused of what's happening or what's making the whole commotion but she does not like it. It was the first time that she encountered a big disaster like this at her workplace. Whoever's behind this, who are you dammit!?

She gritted her teeth from the thoughts of a possible wreck and blood but for a second she caught a glance of Taeyong as she passes the transparent glass of the observation room. He was staring at her with a serious grin. It made her stop for a few seconds. His gaze looked as if he was taunting her, wanting her to come closer and tell her a secret.

She swallows a lump in her throat and shook her head, opening the door towards the agency.

There was a huge fog. Their alarm was already turned on because of the light weight smoke. It rained down the hallway and Seulgi can even encounter a few staffs, crying and panicking. She stops midway when a man in black spots her and made bullets rain in her direction.

"Shit." She mumbles, hiding behind a small desk. She has no gun, totally unarmed. And what even made that worse is that there was sniffing to be heard at her back. She quickly shifts her vision and she found a brown haired boy who happened to be from the intelligence desk, in line with Hansol because of the uniform.

Everything inside her head disintegrates.

I have to save this guy, of course.

She looks over the table and the man was approaching slowly. She held a deep breath and waited before the man gets closer, when he did; she grabbed a parker pen and slid out of the desk. The blonde guy stares at Seulgi, ears confined with hands as she kicks the man's gun off his hands and thrusts the parker pen onto his shoulder.

Seulgi cursed as the man hissed in pain. He attempted to grab her but she was quick enough to retrieve the gun and shoot him herself. She huffs a breath and turned to the guy. She helped him stand up, his eyes teary.