Fugitive:

just thought i would announce here that I just published the Edited Version of this book. So this is the Unedited version. It will have the same plot but major changes, more characters, eliminated trash scenes and all that but same plot.

The edited book is posted on my wall! (THE FUGITIVE: RETOLD) + I made another trailer on youtube. please tell me if it sucked. 

the edited version will have added chapters but still it is connected at the unedited version. it will still follow (not all) the same scenes but enhanced writing (hope so)  and all.

1. so why the hell would we read the new book? we already have this fugitive? why didn't you just edit all at the same book?

-I want to have a new start. i wrote that during my childhood and messed up times lol. i do admit that it was awesome but some parts sucked and is confusing. you can read the unedited version (this book) without reading the other one. 

the other book or the (FUGITIVE RETOLD) (posted on my wall already published) is for Jasperoses who wanted to get a clearer grasp of the plot. again it is still FUGITIVE but ENHANCED. 

i hope ya'll understand tho. <3

I hope you comment down anything. im sorry. thank you!!