STOP RUNNING!!!

Vance is a shifter and has been running most of is life with his sister Zarah. They don't remember how to not run.

But when Vance finds his mate and decides it time to stop running... can they learn?

*************************************************************************************************************************

Prologue

*************************************************************************************************************************

'Tree'

'Tree'

'Tree'

'Tree'

'Bush'

'Tree'

'Tree'

Vance was bugging Zarah through his mind link while they ran.

'SQUIRREL!'

Vance swerved off track to give chase to the squirrel, dodging trees at the very last second and jumping over bushes with something more than elegance, the brown trunks coming within millimetres of his face and whizzing by. This is what Vance loved.

Zarah sighed and came to a stop in a patch of sunlight; her little brother could be a handful at times. She didn't try and call him back, he would catch the squirrel in no time. She just lay down and stretched her tired muscles, hours of running had tuckered her out and she knew that as soon as Vance got back he would only lay still for 10 seconds before wanting to get on the road again.

Vance gave a victorious cry through their mind link and a couple minutes later he was back with his fresh kill, dropping it only 5 feet in front of Zarah's face. he didn't even lay down to eat it like Zarah would, no, he had to eat it by holding it between his 2 front paws and rip it open like a dog with a chew toy. Which wasn't very surprising from the fact his animal was a wolf.

Zarah looked away with disgust; she didn't know how her brother could eat like that. She was the jaguar and it was a wonder how they could stand each other because of their opposite animal personalities... but they made it work.

Soon they were on there way again, but choosing to go in there human forms so they would not frighten the people in the town up ahead. When they switched they grabbed the clothes they needed from the backpack Zarah carried around.

In human form there sense weren't as Sharp as they were in animal form... But Vance could still smell something sweet in the air.....

DONUTS!

A/N- i dont know if im actually going to continue with this story.. it is just a trial.. but if u like it please tell me and i will continue with it the best i can ^_^